Cross off Harrison Arkansas as a place to move to

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2004
Why yes, because people disgusted with a failed president for his incompetent and criminal actions is EXACTLY the same as people hating others simply based on the fucking
color of their skin. /sarcasm

Did you even think before you posted this shit? Seriously.

Oh and before you try to equivocate with "BLM signs are political... BULLSHIT. BLM signs are civil and human rights protests. If you tie politics to BLM that means your "politics" oppose the civil and human rights pf others based on the fucking color of their skin.

You really painted yourself into a racist corner here.

Its not like he's been hiding it. Literally the first time I even noticed him on this forum was him defending some moronic post by another member trying to dismiss blatant racism. I put him on ignore because when he wasn't doing that, he was saying he straight up didn't know anything about a topic yet bitched that people wouldn't discuss it with him. He's just another right wing zombie.

Reactions: dawp and Amused
Feb 4, 2009
The guys hanging around outside the Clan headquarters, I would assume most living near the Clan HQ would be choosing to live there but yeah, I agree OP

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Go to Portland and stand on the corner with a Trump 2020 sign. The reaction won't be all that different. It's nice to post this kind of stuff so we can feel superior to those ignorant racists, but at the end of the day one brand of hate is no better than any other.

No offense but you're incredibly stupid and dangerously ignorant and exactly whats wrong with America right now and I sincerely hope you get sick and die slowly.

My co-FD put it best, "I am surprised. 116 infractions and this will be the first for wishing death on a member." You know better. You do it anyway. Welcome to infraction #117.

Perknose
Forum Director

In case anyone has the wrong impression, we've given shorty more breaks than an asthmatic distance runner. Most any other forum, he'd be long gone. For everyone's reference, here is the infraction schedule:

The revised schedule revised as of 2/15/2015:

3 points = 1 day
4 points = 1 days
5 points = 2 days
6 points = 2 days
7 points = 3 days
8 points = 3 days
9 points = 5 days
10 points = 1 week -- Seriously, a poster who incurs 10 infractions, none of which were mild enough to be knocked down to a warning (which this poster may also have a few of), really does deserve a week off, and every poster should know and have this formal expectation.
11 points = 1 week
12 points = 1 week
13 points = 1 week
14 points = 10 days
15 points = 10 days
16 points = 10 days
17 points = 10 days
18 points = 2 weeks
19 points = 2 weeks
20 points = 2 weeks
21 points = 2 weeks
22 points = 1 month -- With Formal review for possible permaban
23 points = 1 month -- With Formal review for possible permaban
24 points = 1 months -- With Formal review for possible permaban
25 points = 2 months -- With Formal review for possible permaban
26 points = 2 months -- With Formal review for possible permaban
27 points = 2 months -- With Formal review for possible permaban
28 points = 3 months -- With Formal review for possible permaban
29 points = 3 months -- With Formal review for possible permaban
30 points = Formal review for permaban

And now, I must lock this thread, because Shorty.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nickqt

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'm thinking if there were two guys holding BLM signs instead of one Trump would'a found out about it and he would'a sent a platoon of his personal bodyguards and shock troops to squash that horrific riot good and proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.