Cross off Harrison Arkansas as a place to move to

Status
Not open for further replies.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
No surprise here, I've been pointing to this kind of thing since before I fled the South. Those people are fucked in the head, and have embraced treason in order to maintain their hate for black and brown folks. The racism in modern evangelicism is also pretty funny, just one more system of belief to cherrypick in order to preserve those fragile, delicate snowflake feels. That they don't understand how they undercut their own credibility seems to be a running, multi decade joke on them. Sad.

You ever want to learn how to insert your head up your ass while simultaneously draping yourself with the flag, those assholes in Arkansas can help you. I think that's where RimJob got his cert.

Last edited:

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
"It's a hoax."

"This is the next ISIS."

Uh ... what?

I still love this nugget that I heard from elsewhere that went something like this...

Next time your wife asks you if you love her, say "Honey, I love everyone!" and see how she reacts.

• Haha
Reactions: pmv

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Go to Portland and stand on the corner with a Trump 2020 sign. The reaction won't be all that different. It's nice to post this kind of stuff so we can feel superior to those ignorant racists, but at the end of the day one brand of hate is no better than any other.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Go to Portland and stand on the corner with a Trump 2020 sign. The reaction won't be all that different. It's nice to post this kind of stuff so we can feel superior to those ignorant racists, but at the end of the day one brand of hate is no better than any other.

Your buckets are leaking. BothSides everywhere. Be careful doing that dance of yours, you could slip and do yourself an injury.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Your buckets are leaking. BothSides everywhere. Be careful doing that dance of yours, you could slip and do yourself an injury.
You could simply agree with me rather than trying to make it a personal issue. You wouldn't look quite so foolish that way.

Nov 29, 2006
Hating people, and hating the people who hate people are not the same. Cause and effect.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
The paradox of tolerance states that if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant.

This is kind of important when we're talking about the "fine people" on #bothsides

Reactions: soulcougher73

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014

Really?!?!! That’s what you got. An attack like that. This has to be a parody account as no person with a small bit of intelligence would say this. I think you would be surprised where racism lives. Even your town probably thinks it’s a good place too. Like Portland is the librul MECA of ‘Murcia. LOL.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Willfully ignorant and obtuse is never a good look.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

I've never been there, but I get the idea that Harrison might be a very special place with a lot of very fine people, if you know what I mean. It's home to this outfit-

It rates this mention in Wikipedia-

The predominantly white community is noted for its history of racism, which includes two race riots in the early 20th century and an influx of white supremacist activity in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.[7] Because of this, it has been described by a number of sources as the most racist town in America.

It's a shame, but it is what it is & I'm not looking for it to change a lot.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
There's pockets of my county, Bullitt, KY where that fellow that said "I'll be back in 10" would have been back in 10... WITH 10!

Reactions: tweaker2

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
......... dont wanna get an infraction.................... i dont wanna get an infraction............. i dont...........
What the hell is wrong with you? Someone hurt you?
Are you unable to follow the logic of your own argument?
Saturday night, you drinking a little? Its just cause, its really not thought out this well, and you got this racist thing shining through.

Last edited:

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

Why yes, because people disgusted with a failed president for his incompetent and criminal actions is EXACTLY the same as people hating others simply based on the fucking
color of their skin. /sarcasm

Did you even think before you posted this shit? Seriously.

Oh and before you try to equivocate with "BLM signs are political... BULLSHIT. BLM signs are civil and human rights protests. If you tie politics to BLM that means your "politics" oppose the civil and human rights pf others based on the fucking color of their skin.

You really painted yourself into a racist corner here.

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Republicans have convinced each other that #BLM is a literal terrorist organization.
And what better evidence than violence and arson on American streets?
I guess we’ll just ignore the much more widespread police riots.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Republicans have convinced each other that #BLM is a literal terrorist organization.
And what better evidence than violence and arson on American streets?

More like it's been astroturfed right into their heads by Trump, Fox, Rush & a whole constellation of right wing talking heads. We won't even mention the right wing accelerationists & agent provocateurs doing their best to discredit the movement.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
The NBA coming back and pushing BLM so hard, having 99% of the staff and players kneeling before EVERY game since they started on Thursday and having a quadruple header today, with the messages on the backs of the jerseys, with all of the BLM commercials airing during broadcasts, has to have Trump in a rage this entire weekend. I am shocked that he hasn't tweeted about it yet, although it's only Saturday evening so there is still time.

Status
Not open for further replies.