Criminal investigation launched in Ukraine regarding threats to Yovanovich

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
******* WAKE-UP-CALL PEOPLE*******

Don't you see what is really going on here?
SHIT.... even the news media is missing this.
This announced investigation by crook Pompeo is only part of the continuing cover-up by this Trump administration.
A new phase has began of corruption and cover-up, announced by Mike Pompeo.

Number one...The Whitehouse is extremely disturbed at what Lev Parnas has revealed.
Number two... The Whitehouse knows that senate democrats involved with the impeachment will insist that Lev Parnas appear to testify and to answer questions.
And number three... Solely because Pompeo has now announced an ongoing investigation Lev Parnas can now be blocked from appearing and now blocked from testifying.

Mike Pompeo will block Lev Parnas from testifying to the impeachment committee due to his ""ongoing investigation"". Donald Trump will invoke ""national security"" to silence Lev Parnas, and Mitch McConnell will rule ""well, sorry democrats, there is nothing I can do about it. Parnas can not testify. Period"".

This entire sham or scheme is only to protect Donald Trump from the truth getting out. To rig the impeachment hearings, to further enable the cover-up, and as for the phony baloney Pompeo investigation nothing will ever come of it other than Lev Parnas successfully blocked from testifying.

******* WAKE-UP-CALL PEOPLE*******

Last edited:

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
How can Pompeo block parnas? He is not an administration employee and has no obligation to listen to them, right?

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Also something that bears mentioning is that the US government has apparently been aware of a potential plot to spy on a US ambassador or potentially something even worse for quite some time now and to the best of my knowledge has not deemed this worthy of investigation. Why is Ukraine more interested in plots against US ambassadors than the US is?

Okay that's not a real question although I think it does add to the list of things AG Barr needs to be investigated about when Trump leaves office.
Why hasn't Barr also been impeached? Hopefully him and Trump become prison butt bubbies in a couple of years.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's only right that Ukraine investigate, of course. I don't put much stock in the idea that there were actual threats, given Hyde's known lapses with reality.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Great news. I have the utmost respect for Yovanovich. She needs to be back in her ambassador role ASAP when Trump loses in 2020 or sooner.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Something I’m not sure anyone has mentioned yet—Parnas revealed a letter from Giuliani that went to great lengths to explain to Ukraine that he represented Trump in a peraonal capacity, and not Trump as President.

So...does that mean that nothing in the Ukraine investigation (or at least none of Giuliani’s/Parnas’ communications with Ukraine or US officials) is subject to executive privilege?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Something I’m not sure anyone has mentioned yet—Parnas revealed a letter from Giuliani that went to great lengths to explain to Ukraine that he represented Trump in a peraonal capacity, and not Trump as President.

So...does that mean that nothing in the Ukraine investigation (or at least none of Giuliani’s/Parnas’ communications with Ukraine or US officials) is subject to executive privilege?
touche!! Good point!!

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

Basically yes. It's what it should mean anyway.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

That was alswo mentioned in a different thread on Parnas....

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Asking the important questions! +1

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Rudy claims attorney client privilege, something that doesn't exist when the parties engage in criminal conspiracy.