Crazy for wanting Wii U?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
where are the games at? fork. please don't let this be another N64, Gcube, Wii. i never learn my lesson.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001

reallyscrued

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2004
*yawn*

same ol same ol. console comes out with weak launch lineup, then years later the normal franchises come out. it's been this way with nintendo consoles since the gc. at least n64 had mario at launch, but that was all it had for a while.

I don't believe they're trying to release any of their top tier software until PS4/Nextbox starts making some splashes.

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
I don't believe they're trying to release any of their top tier software until PS4/Nextbox starts making some splashes.

...which will almost certainly entail some of kind price drop/package deals when that happens to compete.

Frankly, until there's a handful of MUST OWN games that can't be had on the current crop of consoles, I can't see the reason for owning one right now.
I'll look again when the Nintendo "power franchises" make their appearance and there's a price drop.