Crab Stuffed Lobster tails

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
they are selling them on qvc.

what does everyone think of stuffing one type of crustacean in anothers shell?

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
Stupid people might think that it is lobster.

But then, who are the viewers of QVC anyways. I always thought stuffing pork/fish with some kinda filling is silly too.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
I wouldn't buy it from QVC, but sounds good. Another really good stuffed seafood is whole flounder with crabmeat & shrimp stuffing.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Wtf is QVC?

I think stuffing one meat in another is wierd... like stuffing turkey with duck. Wtf? Eat the turkey or eat the duck! You can't have both!

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Jellomancer
Wtf is QVC?

I think stuffing one meat in another is wierd... like stuffing turkey with duck. Wtf? Eat the turkey or eat the duck! You can't have both!
Sure you can have both...or more!

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
Originally posted by: werk
Wtf is QVC?

a turkducken?wtf that looks AWFUL!

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Wtf is QVC?

i agree!

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Wtf is QVC?

Wow that's like 10 animals if you count the sausage!

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I wouldn't buy it from QVC, but sounds good. Another really good stuffed seafood is whole flounder with crabmeat & shrimp stuffing.

Heh, I was going to mention this! If you're ever in Biloxi, go to McElroy's and order that. It's like $18, but man, it's great!