Coward throws an egg on Arnold

friedpie

Oct 1, 2002
Arnold gets egged

You know, I know it's only an egg, but the fact that someone would even stoop so low just pisses me off. Young people nowadays have no respect for anyone anymore. I just wish Arnold could have snatched the fool up and twisted his neck.

gsaldivar

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2001
For the first time - I'm ashamed today to be a 49er Alumni....

Unbelievable how childish some people are when it comes to tolerating others' viewpoints.

Comeon Beach! - You're better than this!!!:|

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
So I guess you would recommend this guy:

1) Wait for Arnold to answer questions at the debate . . . oops, Arnold didn't attend the debate . . . coward.

-OR-

2) Get close to Arnold's pythons . . .

If this is your first experience with shame as a 49er alumni you've got serious issues.

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
1. I thought body builders like eggs
2. If Arnold wasn't a coward himself, he would have been at the debate, and not getting egged.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Ueberoth is a stud.
Bustamante isn't quite as big a weenie as I thought.
McClintock is . . . um . . . he could be governor of AL or MS . . . but not CA.
Huffington needs a new voice . . . even when she sounds reasonable it's hard to tolerate her whine.
Camejo (Green Party) should run for mayor of SF. He would be the perfect disinfectant after King Willie.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Symbolically an excellent representation of what should happen to somebody who wants to replace a man who was just elected by a majority of the state and hopes to win on a vastly lesser vote while not articulating a position with everybody else.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
He never even blinked. Just went on shaking people's hands like nothing happened. :)

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Symbolically an excellent representation of what should happen to somebody who wants to replace a man who was just elected by a majority of the state and hopes to win on a vastly lesser vote while not articulating a position with everybody else.
I really feel for CA. The frontrunners for your recall:

1) Bustamante: Yeah Gray sux and I don't like him but you shouldn't recall him. But just in case you do; vote for me b/c I'm not nearly as big a prick as Gray.

2) Schwarzenegger: Yeah I know nothing about government except taxes are too high and government is not working. If you elect me I probably won't cut your taxes but I will hire someone to find out what's wrong with government and then hire someone to find out how to fix it. Vote for me b/c just like Reagan I'm an actor desperately in need of more attention than I receive from my bad movies.

3) Coleman: Vote for me . . . I need a job . . .

gsaldivar

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2001
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc

If this is your first experience with shame as a 49er alumni you've got serious issues.

Um ok.....

Med school getting you down? I don't trash-talk UNC - maybe I should start?

Sounds like you're the one with issues to me.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
I'm not in school . . . I give the lessons. Take a hint dude . . . I love CA but there's a legacy of lunacy in the Golden Gate state. Maybe I misunderstood your quote . . . I didn't realize the CSU-Long Beach mascot was a 49er. I can beat you to the punch on UNC . . . did anyone watch the game against FSU? Can you say big time beat down?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Ueberoth is a stud.
Bustamante isn't quite as big a weenie as I thought.
McClintock is . . . um . . . he could be governor of AL or MS . . . but not CA.
Huffington needs a new voice . . . even when she sounds reasonable it's hard to tolerate her whine.
Camejo (Green Party) should run for mayor of SF. He would be the perfect disinfectant after King Willie.

ditto
well... the last one (Camejo) I know nothing about..

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

I heard Swartezperson today say "As soon as he gets in office he's going to have an audit ... we spent 19 million a day more than we have.. and see where the money is going and then I'll eliminate the deficit."
I suppose he'll cut the teachers out ... like he said " It's just like my body building... you have to teach the muscles how to develop" what ever the heck that means...

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Typical low class liberal....not suprised in the least.

gsaldivar

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2001
I'm not in school . . . I give the lessons. Take a hint dude . . . I love CA but there's a legacy of lunacy in the Golden Gate state. Maybe I misunderstood your quote . . . I didn't realize the CSU-Long Beach mascot was a 49er. I can beat you to the punch on UNC . . . did anyone watch the game against FSU? Can you say big time beat down?

I agree with California lunacy. Your comment was understandable if you didn't know CSULB's mascot is the 49er - it's all good.

:beer::p

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Damn, I wish I knew he was going to be in my neck of the woods. I could have thrown a pie in his face. CSULB is a mighty short drive and I know where to get some tasty pies too. :p

bjc112

Lifer
Dec 23, 2000
Originally posted by: Gaard
He never even blinked. Just went on shaking people's hands like nothing happened. :)

I'm glad he did that too, i did feel bad however... Really was no need to hit him with an egg.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
yup, arnolds the coward for not going to the debate.

only going to the one where he gets questions in advance:p sad.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Arnold is such a stud. I saw the video and it did'nt even phase him one bit much like this dabate won't.

Why should he be drawn into the riff-raff? He's above that.

chowderhead

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 1999
Schwarzenegger Hit by Egg at Speech

Schwarzenegger said he wasn't bothered by the egging. "This guy owes me bacon now," he joked later. "I mean there's no two ways about it because, I mean, you can't just have eggs without bacon. But this is all part of, you know, the free speech."

umm. no. Being hit by an egg is assualt. It is not free speech. I am for arresting and prosecuting whoever is responsible for throwing eggs or pies at anyone including politicans simply because one does not agree with their positions or policies. It's actually disturbing what he has been saying not just the being evasive stuff i.e. don't worry about me and the environment.

Arnold can't remember the Oui interview when asked less than a week ago
Some unforgettable words Arnold might like to forget

When a Sacramento radio host brought up the old interview, Arnold laughed it off and said, "I never lived my life to be a politician ... Obviously I've made statements that are ludicrous and crazy and outrageous and all those things."
But when that only fanned the flames, Schwarzenegger lost his total recall. A day later, he told reporters he had "no idea" what the Sacramento radio host had even been asking him about, adding, "I have no memory of any of the articles I did 20 or 30 years ago."

Today: LA times - you have to register:
1977 Quotes Were Made Up, Actor Says
In one interview, Schwarzenegger, the leading Republican candidate in the recall election, said he had made up some of the statements in his 1977 interview with a men's magazine about engaging in group sex and taking drugs.

"I made statements that were crazy, statements that ? a lot of them were not true and just exaggerated situations," he told NBC's Channel 4. "I knew they would get headlines. We were promoting bodybuilding, we were promoting [the 1976 documentary] 'Pumping Iron.' "

First he says he cannot remember what he may or may not have said in the interview. Fine. Now, he is saying that he exaggerated and made stuff up in the interview. ?? I am going to trust this guy with running the government?
----
personally I would like to hear him debate the issues with the other candidates. The debate he has agreed to is a joke since all the questions will be submitted beforehand and everyone will know what the questions are.

so yes, egg thrower is a coward and IMO a criminal but Arnold is ducking the debates.