Covidiots thread

Page 133 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Another trumphumper gets Covid-19.
"A Delaware Republican who said coronavirus vaccines were part of a satanic plan to cause "mass death" is recovering from COVID-19 "
Did I mention she's a qanon trumphumper?

"In posts shared on her Telegram channel, Witzke blamed TruNews for making her aware of the infection, insisting that nasal swabs were ultimately responsible for her getting COVID-19. "

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Orange menace/gov death sentence - sycophant,
Fl surgeon general refuses to wear mask in an office meeting with a senator with a serious medical condition
Florida's top doctor refuses mask, is told to leave meeting

Nothing says ididocy as a "surgeon general"
who is says this:
"Ladapo also wrote an opinion column in the Wall Street Journal saying masks have “little or no effect on respiratory virus transmission.”

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Did Alan West just say he's against vaccines because it's lining the pockets of big pharma and then advocate lining the pockets of big pharma with monoclonal antibodies? Are Republicans really that stupid??

No, it’s not stupidity…you gotta ask who would benefit from pushing a hugely expensive treatment for COVID vs. a very inexpensive preventative?

Someone maybe with financial interests in the “cure”…like heavily invested in the company’s stock or getting donations to their campaigns…?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Another trumphumper gets Covid-19.
"A Delaware Republican who said coronavirus vaccines were part of a satanic plan to cause "mass death" is recovering from COVID-19 "
Did I mention she's a qanon trumphumper?

"In posts shared on her Telegram channel, Witzke blamed TruNews for making her aware of the infection, insisting that nasal swabs were ultimately responsible for her getting COVID-19. "

Thanks Obama!

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Fogg said in a statement to The Fresno Bee that any plans for change involves time.

The "change we need to consider are complex and must be done wisely," he said, according to the report.

"We WILL not tolerate the mistreatment of our board members, parents or students who speak at our board meetings," he added.

Aka, we must not offend the hecklers, because theyre known to be violent.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Speaking of the cops across the country who refuse to get vaccinated and thumb their nose at mandate’s, I say let the assholes quit. We do not need cops like this who would defy state ordered mandate’s and go as far as to tell others in law enforcement to disobey mandate’s. Cops are hired to protect and that protecting includes protecting the very people they are helping and interacting with. Like entering a building with an active shooter or entering a burning building to rescue a child.

Those same cops that are acting like assholes and making this political are the very same fucking cops who would defy our constitution and enable Donald Trump to overthrow the government. if it came down to another insurrection and Trump is winning, these cops would side with Trump and the overthrow. They need to quit if a simple vaccine scares them so, and they refuse to abide by orders to get vaccinated. Who needs them? Toss them all out on their Trump kissing ass and hire REAL COPS, not these wannabe insurrectionist.
643c9477e783ac7ed1c5c997b4eb14c896da776260820abd75bdbc99cd9982b5_1.jpg

Seems appropriate.

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Stolen from someone else: "Due to the vaccine mandates we are losing nurses that don't believe in medicine, teachers that don't believe in science, and police officers and firemen that don't believe in public safety. Why is that bad?"

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
I would guess that he was lying about playing Russian roulette just because he wanted to show off, that's my take on it. Not that it makes him saying that any better.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
And in PA, a teenage employee of a children's theme park was punched by both a man and a woman for asking them to follow park policy and wear masks. Punched so severely that he required surgery for injuries to his jaw and teeth. The people left the park but apparently IDs are available because the tickets are purchased in advance.

Being as it is a children's Sesame Street type of place, I would assume they had children with them. WTG setting behavior examples for your children. Covididiots for sure.

And the couple was tried and sentenced - he got 5 to 10 years and she got 4-to-23 months. The assault happened in Aug 2020. Glad to see one of these covididiot assaults taken seriously.

He "was convicted of aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, simple assault, harassment, and disorderly conduct. He was acquitted of conspiracy."

She "was convicted of simple assault and disorderly conduct. She was found not guilty of a second count of simple assault on a different park employee and conspiracy, court documents showed."

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
And then we have another attack on a flight attendent which may be mask related (some articles I read said yes, some said no, and the one I link to below said both.) He punched her in the face twice and she was taken to the hospital.

American Airlines banned him for life but I would be happier if ALL the airlines banned these folks - let them walk.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Guess who is getting vaccinated?

This fucking idiot who thought he was safe.

Cliffs Notes:
  • He and Becky (wife) felt safe
  • Jim got admitted to the ICU at Harris Regional
  • Within two weeks he had to be intubated.
  • moved to Mission’s Asheville Specialty Hospital, a long-term acute care hospital.
  • unable to breath on his own
  • took a turn for the worse and had to go back to the ICU.
  • started walking this past Friday, more than three months after he was diagnosed with COVID-19.
  • Jim and Becky now plan on getting the vaccine.
So how fucking safe do you feel now Jim? You could have gotten the fucking shot and bypassed having a local TV station do this story as the fucking star idiot.

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
And the couple was tried and sentenced - he got 5 to 10 years and she got 4-to-23 months. The assault happened in Aug 2020. Glad to see one of these covididiot assaults taken seriously.

He "was convicted of aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, simple assault, harassment, and disorderly conduct. He was acquitted of conspiracy."

She "was convicted of simple assault and disorderly conduct. She was found not guilty of a second count of simple assault on a different park employee and conspiracy, court documents showed."

I've brought my kids to Sesame Place, which is just north of Philadelphia. It's a damn shame that happened because even though Philadelphia and the surrounding area gets a bad rep, 99% of the people who actually live in the surrounding area are wonderful.

I had car trouble last year in Buck's county (near where that Sesame Place is located) while visiting a relative's grave and had many people, mostly white, stop by and ask me if I was OK and offering to help. I was waiting on roadside assistance, so declined, but did thank them.

And having just bought a house in Delaware County (area near Philadelphia airport), I've had many people stop their car and get out just to say hello since they saw I was new to the neighborhood.

Just wanted to pass along some positivity and show that not everyone or everything is bat-shit crazy nowadays.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

Good thing the assailants weren't cops.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I have """NO""" sympathy for those who refused the vaccine THEN get the covid really bad and almost lost their life. NO SYMPATHY WHAT SO EVER. When in the ICU on a ventilator, it's a little late to have a spiritual awakening or claim to have suddenly SEEN THE LIGHT.

And just as sad is when they do begin to recover in their hospital bed, all they can say is.... THE FIRST THING I'M GOING TO DO WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE IS GET VACCINATED. Or, I WOULDN'T WISH THIS ON MY WORSE ENEMY. I don't know if they expect to become the next poster boy for getting vaccinated, or for that of stupidity.

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
I've brought my kids to Sesame Place, which is just north of Philadelphia. It's a damn shame that happened because even though Philadelphia and the surrounding area gets a bad rep, 99% of the people who actually live in the surrounding area are wonderful.

I had car trouble last year in Buck's county (near where that Sesame Place is located) while visiting a relative's grave and had many people, mostly white, stop by and ask me if I was OK and offering to help. I was waiting on roadside assistance, so declined, but did thank them.

And having just bought a house in Delaware County (area near Philadelphia airport), I've had many people stop their car and get out just to say hello since they saw I was new to the neighborhood.

Just wanted to pass along some positivity and show that not everyone or everything is bat-shit crazy nowadays.

I'm a Boston sports fan and I know damn well that the people down in Philly enjoy fighting each other in the stands during Eagles games, even when they are winning. I have witnessed the love of the people of Philly first hand when I had to go down with my ex to CHoP (Children's Hospital of Philly for those that don't know), even our cabby was nice to us. Nobody offered us cheesesteaks which we were sad about though.

Reactions: akugami