Covidiots thread

Page 130 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Some one posted this site earlier. Tracks notable covidiots, but this one may take the cake.

Nutter pulls brother out of ICU because they won't administer him with IVM and high dose vitamin "treatments." Calls standard COVID treatments "death protocols" and hospitals are out to kill patients.

Obligatory thoughts, prayers and go fund me requests.
Brother dies at home.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/pos...rom-covid-this-story-is-about-patrick-hampton

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Some one posted this site earlier. Tracks notable covidiots, but this one may take the cake.

Nutter pulls brother out of ICU because they won't administer him with IVM and high dose vitamin "treatments." Calls standard COVID treatments "death protocols" and hospitals are out to kill patients.

Obligatory thoughts, prayers and go fund me requests.
Brother dies at home.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/pos...rom-covid-this-story-is-about-patrick-hampton
Looks like the brother murdered his brother.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
"emergency otherization".

What conservatives do with any group they oppose?

Sounds like a description of what they do when they realise that they've run out of enemies with which to motivate the faithful.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Huh, not sure how this is possible, but it seems Eric Clapton is an even bigger piece of shit than I thought:

A crying ass shame when one so talented and influential chooses to walk into the darkness.

Worse is when they drag others along.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
What a total fucking idiot. Just a weapons grade moron.

View attachment 51226
Or get the fucking shot and not have to go to the damn ER in the first place.

This man wants to be the next Governor of Texas. Ya'll though Abbot was bad, wait until this dip shit is your Gov. Once again W keeps looking smarter and smarter. W - Perry - Abbot - West? Are they putting lead in the drinking water in Texas?

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
A crying ass shame when one so talented and influential chooses to walk into the darkness.

Worse is when they drag others along.
Its so sad when its people whos stuff you like. Now you gotta throw it out because you get to see who this guy really is.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
What a total fucking idiot. Just a weapons grade moron.

View attachment 51226

If this guy becomes governor, I can just see how he spins the next winter power emergency:

“Great citizens of Texas, I understand your frustration with this power outage. I lost power too. But I’m not gonna cry about it! I don’t need big government to winterize the grid for me! Let me tell you, I’m getting excellent care from these folks at Generac and Home Depot!!! They hooked me up with a generator and now I’ve got power for weeks! You can get yours too—just gotta get on the waiting list..”

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Just sitting here thinking of my covid idiots, my Q idiots and how they claim everything is fake. Covid is fake, Joe Biden is fake (because he's a Bill Gates Hollywood CGI robot), Nancy Pelosi is fake because the real Nancy Pelosi is actually locked up in Guantanamo Bay. And so I thought, why let the Q's have all the fun? I have a great conspiracy theory what we can start and it's about Donald Trump.

Donald Trump actually died of Covid back in October of 2020. Trump was rushed to the hospital for emergency treatment however, he passed away soon after. The Donald Trump we have seen since then is a Trump fabrication by the RNC. A fake imposter Donald Trump created solely to maintain power.

Untitledz.jpg

The Q's do it..... We can do it. :p

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Help! Help! I'm being coerced!

Anti-vax nuttiness knows no bounds.

My wife is part of a heart transplant selection committee. They have mandated vaccines as well. Prior to the mandates they had several kidney transplant patients die from Covid after transplant. Hearts are even more scarce than kidneys. My wife has spent *A LOT* of hours on phone calls/in rooms trying to convince people on wait lists to get vaccinated. It's a very high number of heart transplant patients that won't get vaccinated.

• Wow

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Narrator:

Yes they really were that stupid.
The level of dumbness these clowns display about this issue is really astounding sometimes. Makes it clear this is entirely culture war based so if the liberals are for it, they have to be against it.

Like all those idiots who say they don't want to take the vaccine as it's made by big pharma and will instead take ivermectin which is made by... Merck. (market cap ~$200 billion)

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
The level of dumbness these clowns display about this issue is really astounding sometimes. Makes it clear this is entirely culture war based so if the liberals are for it, they have to be against it.

Like all those idiots who say they don't want to take the vaccine as it's made by big pharma and will instead take ivermectin which is made by... Merck. (market cap ~$200 billion)
I have no doubt they will line up to take Merck's new covid pill even under an EUA. But the vaccine is just too new and unproven for these dip shits.