Covidiots thread

Page 70 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Lake of the Ozarks is full of Harley riding, hard drinking, illegal hiring, contractor types. Basically a slightly richer form of the same dipshits who go to Sturgis.

Yeah, if your think about the culture/mentality, they don't give a shit about other risks, so how they going to take this one seriously?

Just getting them to wear helmets while riding is a major fight. Let alone, get vaccinated, eat right, lose weight, stop all the smoking and hard drinking...

They got a death wish that will eventually be granted, but they'll party hard and ride the lightening until then.

Last edited:

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
If you thought Anti-maskers, anti-vaxxers were idiots before, Covidiots will get even dumber if they survive COVID.
COVID-19 linked to 'significant' drop in intelligence:

This might explain why the GQP is so anti-vaxx/anti-mask. Keeping intelligence down is how they keep duping people into voting against what's good for them.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo
Feb 4, 2009
We don't seem to have one, and maybe we'd appreciate one, so here's a start!

RdBAklG.jpg

JD4s7K6.jpg

hWXh1cO.jpg
Her account is active again and filled with lies plus some deplorable shit.

dawheat

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
What is it with right-wingers and the 'passive aggressive snark' voice? You lot do it all the time, it's your primary mode of discourse, from what I see.

I have to assume it's because it means you don't have to make any definitive straight-forward statements of what you actually think, and thus makes it hard for anyone to engage with you, thus meaning you never have to defend your positions (because you know you can't).

Goes hand in hand with the critical thinking skills where if something doesn't work 100% of the time, then it's worthless and having a 0% alternative is superior.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
This is bothersome.

"Fiscus wrote that, as the now-former medical director for vaccine-preventable diseases and immunization programs at the Tennessee Department of Health, she is the 25th immunization director to leave their position amid the pandemic. With only 64 territorial immunization directors in the country, her firing brings the nationwide turnover in immunization directors to nearly 40 percent during the health crisis."

This is looking like Genocide perpetrated by the GOP. They seem to have systematically forced out the educated, the experts, the medical community charged with protecting Americans and informing them, such that Americans can be murdered for the death cult.

This is the GOP. It's only the GOP. They should be labeled a terrorist organization. There's no other word to describe these vile pieces of filth.

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
Floriduh/Texass north again showing the rest of the country what absolute fucking morons they are

New Brunswick says, hold my Moosehead:

Our Conservative government, plans to drop ALL restrictions at once tomorrow. Borders fully open with no restrictions, no more social distancing, no more masks, no limits on group sizes. Basically act as if COVID doesn't exist in one step. It's fucking baffling. Premiere Higgs formerly ran to be leader of the COR party (like Reform/Alliance out west) to give you some idea where he is on the political spectrum.

I'm in NB and my Mom is on a boatload on immune of suppressors (COVID is pretty guaranteed to kill her if she has contact), so Fuck you very much Higgs.

• Wow

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Floriduh/Texass north again showing the rest of the country what absolute fucking morons they are

Wow. According to that, in Alberta after Aug 16, you won't have to isolate if tested positive and they won't trace/tell your close contacts that you're positive (you can do that yourself) and you won't have to wear a mask.

So, you can have Delta, know you've got it, not tell anyone if you don't want to, continue to go to work or school or the movies or whatever - all while unmasked.

Well, they do have a very high degree of vaccination (75.6 per cent have received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine; 64.3 per cent have received both doses.) I know those actions would be a recipe for total disaster here in FL. I wish them a better outcome.

Currently, in our FL county, hospitalizations are up 25% in the LAST 3 DAYS -74 cases Monday up to 93 this morning. I went grocery shopping yesterday - masked for the first time in months. I felt like we were back to square one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi and KMFJD
Feb 4, 2009
Wow. According to that, in Alberta after Aug 16, you won't have to isolate if tested positive and they won't trace/tell your close contacts that you're positive (you can do that yourself) and you won't have to wear a mask.

So, you can have Delta, know you've got it, not tell anyone if you don't want to, continue to go to work or school or the movies or whatever - all while unmasked.

Well, they do have a very high degree of vaccination (75.6 per cent have received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine; 64.3 per cent have received both doses.) I know those actions would be a recipe for total disaster here in FL. I wish them a better outcome.

Currently, in our FL county, hospitalizations are up 25% in the LAST 3 DAYS -74 cases Monday up to 93 this morning. I went grocery shopping yesterday - masked for the first time in months. I felt like we were back to square one.

Go here and look at my simple comparison.
Also you are warned there is a Covidiot present.

Last edited:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
This concept of freedumb to be as sick as possible has been the GOP Way even before the rise of Wussolini:

His point isn't totally wrong. Just 90% wrong.

Where he says

"I don't have any problem with Starbucks if they choose to opt out of this [handwashing] policy," Sen. Tillis says. "As long as they post a sign that says, 'We don't require our employees to wash their hands after leaving the restroom.' … Let them decide."

His point is, I guess, that customers would be free to decide not to patronise such an establishment. And it would probably go out of business. Hence you can leave it to 'the market' rather than making it a matter of law.

However, (a) that requires a law to insist such places put up a sign to say that, and in which case why not just have a law to say employees have to wash their hands? either way it needs state intervention, and (b) it ignores the possible concquences of spreading diseases beyond the establishment's customers, as you'd then have to have a further law requiring those customers to carry a sign saying they are patrons of a place whose employees don't wash their hands.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I am confused, what is the emergency if no preventive health measures will be taken?

The Governor fucked himself & the citizenry in pandering to the contrarians back in April-

Hutchinson said Thursday that he'll call a special legislative session next week to amend Act 1002, a law he signed in April that prohibits state and local mask mandates. He said he's "very concerned" about children age 12 and under who aren't eligible to be vaccinated and schools should be able to decide their own mask policy.

Feel the Freedumb. Can't make me. Fuck you, Libtards.

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
I am confused, what is the emergency if no preventive health measures will be taken?

The evil Demonrats are coming for their guns, and want to turn their children and frogs into gays; obviously, the only solution is to do nothing about the pandemic.