Covidiots thread

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
i haven't really heard or seen much about churches and missed this from two weeks ago in California. the pastor was just on CNN and besides his BS constitutional claims he also thinks Covid45 is more of a hoax than a pandemic.

webRNS-MacArthur-Open1-072720-1200x675.jpg

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
i haven't really heard or seen much about churches and missed this from two weeks ago in California. the pastor was just on CNN and besides his BS constitutional claims he also thinks Covid45 is more of a hoax than a pandemic.

That's nuts! All our parishes in the state have to have 1/2 the pews empty. Personally, I won't go to mass at a church with a max of 25% capacity or where everyone is required to wear a mask and social distance.
Kind of annoyed that the Bishop left the decision to individual pastors. Christian charity demands that one protect his brothers and sisters if able to.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Mow-rons aren't just a Southern thing.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
A group of females allegedly attacked a teen female restaurant hostess because she was trying to arrange their seating. Hit a teenager female on the head because you could not all sit in the same table? What is wrong with these people.

• Wow
Reactions: DarthKyrie

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
edit: apologies to Jhhnn. He posted while I was composing this and I forgot to refresh before submitting. Mea culpa.

This is a 2fer. Covidiocy combined with Floridiocy.

Sheriff Billy Woods of the Marion County Sheriff's Office (Ocala, FL) outlawed wearing masks in the Sheriff's offices by any of his employees AND anyone who comes into the offices.

If "you are on-duty/working as my employee and representing my Office -- masks will not be worn." Anyone walking into a sheriff's office, either the main office or a district one, will be asked to remove their mask. If they don't, they will be asked to leave.

According to him ""The fact is, the amount of professionals that give the reason why we should, I can find the exact same amount of professionals that say why we shouldn't"

Some people are stupid and some people are dangerous. He is dangerously stupid.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pohemi

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Sheriff Billy Woods of the Marion County Sheriff's Office (Ocala, FL) outlawed wearing masks in the Sheriff's offices by any of his employees AND anyone who comes into the offices.

If "you are on-duty/working as my employee and representing my Office -- masks will not be worn." Anyone walking into a sheriff's office, either the main office or a district one, will be asked to remove their mask. If they don't, they will be asked to leave.

According to him ""The fact is, the amount of professionals that give the reason why we should, I can find the exact same amount of professionals that say why we shouldn't"

What a self important maroon. There aren't any medical professionals telling us we shouldn't wear masks. Why the fuck he should exercise his authoritay in this fashion boggles the mind. Shouldn't his deputies & cop shop visitors have the freedom to wear masks if they want?

Feb 4, 2009
What a self important maroon. There aren't any medical professionals telling us we shouldn't wear masks. Why the fuck he should exercise his authoritay in this fashion boggles the mind. Shouldn't his deputies & cop shop visitors have the freedom to wear masks if they want?

No because masks hurt his feels and he doesn't want his feels hurt

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Sadly that sheriff is within his right to force no mask wearing in the station. At least it wasn’t a complete ban since their have to wear in hospital and schools and if on covid call.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
And in PA, a teenage employee of a children's theme park was punched by both a man and a woman for asking them to follow park policy and wear masks. Punched so severely that he required surgery for injuries to his jaw and teeth. The people left the park but apparently IDs are available because the tickets are purchased in advance.

Being as it is a children's Sesame Street type of place, I would assume they had children with them. WTG setting behavior examples for your children. Covididiots for sure.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Sadly that sheriff is within his right to force no mask wearing in the station. At least it wasn’t a complete ban since their have to wear in hospital and schools and if on covid call.

What reason is there?

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
And in PA, a teenage employee of a children's theme park was punched by both a man and a woman for asking them to follow park policy and wear masks. Punched so severely that he required surgery for injuries to his jaw and teeth. The people left the park but apparently IDs are available because the tickets are purchased in advance.

Being as it is a children's Sesame Street type of place, I would assume they had children with them. WTG setting behavior examples for your children. Covididiots for sure.

Those parents were just setting examples for their children to follow in their Conservative American footsteps.

MAGA

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Utter STUPIDITY is a right, but the right does not extend beyond oneself. This is MANDATED STUPIDITY for hundreds and hundreds of people, and I would tell him to fuck off.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
edit: apologies to Jhhnn. He posted while I was composing this and I forgot to refresh before submitting. Mea culpa.

This idiot. Why expose yourself to this level of liability?

Also Florida damn! Wtf is up with this state?