Covidiots thread

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Same dude says he'll only take a vaccine for COVID in 2 years to ensure the vaccine is safe
But realistically, who’s willing to take the rushed Russian vaccine. Or the MAGA one conveniently in October?

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
This lady is a piece of work. She kept saying, “look at these Nazis. Nazi America. Nazi America.” Like a Nazi would let her film it and then whine like fool until they left. She would have wished all she got was accosted with was cart.

I did love the one person saying, “Good bye Karen.” Then she started calling everyone Karen.

Not sure why she did not post the interaction with police to prove her point that “it’s not a law.”

Self awareness is not really a strength for these folks.

I would had laughed in her face when the cops arrived, because that store is private. They can throw you out if you're not complying.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
You can't argue with these people. Seriously, it's like impossible.

View attachment 27256

From one of my Trumpie family. I had to remind them that it is DONALD TRUMP who is president, not Nancy Pelosi. But to hear them squawk you'd think Nancy Pelosi was running the country.

View attachment 27257

These people are wacked out nut jobs.

My fear is if Trump loses the election we could see something very bad from these people.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Poor covidiot. First it was the liberal hoax, then it was the mask! Now bureaucrats and big tech are out to get him. He's the victim people, never forget.

Hey Louie, does being hoisted by your own petard improve your breathing at all? You def need all the oxygen you can get

"I am taking #Hydroxychloroquine to treat my coronavirus diagnosis. It is what was decided as the best course of action between my doctor and me--not by government bureaucrats. How long until the tech tyrants censor this tweet?"

"Wishing you well, Louie! And thank you for standing with millions of women who don’t want you coming between them and decisions they make with their doctor. How about this: you stay out of their doctor’s office and we stay out of yours."

Last edited:

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
But realistically, who’s willing to take the rushed Russian vaccine. Or the MAGA one conveniently in October?
The Russian vaccine probably is actually just the live virus in a syringe laced with krokodil and a touch of tetanus.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I wonder how many covidiots have gotten infected by now. I wonder how many of them are ardent Trump cult members.

I wonder how many of them are actually using masks and practicing those other safety procedures recommended by Trump's own health experts now that there's another blowout of infections that they were so sure was a Democrat hoax conspiracy because Trump said so. I wonder how many of them actually fell for Trump's alleged use of hydroxychloroquine and have gone out of their way to "get treated" the way Trump allegedly said he did.

I wonder how many of them will look back at their stupidity and Trump induced misguided misuse of their "rights" and realize that their arrogant spiteful behavior severely exacerbated and prolonged the grip the virus has had on our nation.

I'll give them the benefit of doubt and guess that at least two of them had a COVID induced epiphany and realized the error of their ways.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
I wonder how many of them will look back at their stupidity and Trump induced misguided misuse of their "rights"
Yeah I do wonder how many changed their mask wearing view after Trumpity Dumpity wore one at Walter Reed? There hasn’t been any new Karen trending videos since then.

Reactions: Pohemi

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
This lady is a piece of work. She kept saying, “look at these Nazis. Nazi America. Nazi America.” Like a Nazi would let her film it and then whine like fool until they left. She would have wished all she got was accosted with was cart.

I did love the one person saying, “Good bye Karen.” Then she started calling everyone Karen.

Not sure why she did not post the interaction with police to prove her point that “it’s not a law.”

Self awareness is not really a strength for these folks.

The problem is they were giving this lady the attention that she wanted. Probably very lonely. What they should had done was ask her to put on the mask (1-3x), if not then call the cops and stop talking to her. Ignore her. Let the cops handle her, and laugh when she gets pulled out of the store. That's it.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I wonder how many covidiots have gotten infected by now. I wonder how many of them are ardent Trump cult members.

I wonder how many of them are actually using masks and practicing those other safety procedures recommended by Trump's own health experts now that there's another blowout of infections that they were so sure was a Democrat hoax conspiracy because Trump said so. I wonder how many of them actually fell for Trump's alleged use of hydroxychloroquine and have gone out of their way to "get treated" the way Trump allegedly said he did.

I wonder how many of them will look back at their stupidity and Trump induced misguided misuse of their "rights" and realize that their arrogant spiteful behavior severely exacerbated and prolonged the grip the virus has had on our nation.

I'll give them the benefit of doubt and guess that at least two of them had a COVID induced epiphany and realized the error of their ways.

I can't help but wonder about a certain former arachnid-themed poster. He was the sort who'd both reject science and follow Trump off a cliff if asked, so I wouldn't be surprised if he took Trump's dismissals at face value and got himself sick. And yet I still don't think that would be enough to change his mind.

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
I can't help but wonder about a certain former arachnid-themed poster. He was the sort who'd both reject science and follow Trump off a cliff if asked, so I wouldn't be surprised if he took Trump's dismissals at face value and got himself sick. And yet I still don't think that would be enough to change his mind.

It's not unusual for him to go absent for stretches. He only shows up when he has things to troll about, and he will probably be back closer to the election. The pandemic and Trump's fumbling of the response has left him short on material.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
It's not unusual for him to go absent for stretches. He only shows up when he has things to troll about, and he will probably be back closer to the election. The pandemic and Trump's fumbling of the response has left him short on material.

I'm sure we'll get some of the usual suspects back soon with the election looming. Haven't seen much of Speedy or Underoos either. The latter will be back to drop some insane YT conspiracy theory videos (you know something new will be cooked up in Sept / Oct); the former will tell us if you wear a mask or vote for Biden you're a beta cuck.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

Well, he's been gone for much longer than usual, and I can't help but wonder if it's a more permanent exodus. Certainly it's much harder for him to stay here when his god is failing and he can't launch personal attacks.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
These people are wacked out nut jobs.

My fear is if Trump loses the election we could see something very bad from these people.
You just think we have seen shit shows, wait till these people loose their shit over tRumps defeat.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Well, that and peeing on the floor mostly. Snowflakes gonna melt. Will be watching their collective train wreck with great interest.
they're not gonna melt.
they're gonna take up arms and start shooting democrats and black citizens.