Could this be the Holy Grail of keyboards?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: Luagsch
:Q :confused:

Reviewer: Ravi Patel from Temple Terrace, Florida United States
I tried purchasing this keyboard to see how Amazon would handle this order. I thought the automated system would block it or my credit card company would deny the transaction but I WAS WRONG. It seems American Express's system didn't catch the transaction or someone over their approved it as a cruel joke! I received a confirmation email and checked my credit card balance and to my horror the whole transaction went through smoothly. I tried calling Amazon but their customer service is closed until Monday. I have no choice but to accept the item and return for a FULL refund. My only problem is how much do I insure it for? With my luck the mail carrier will damgage it and I will be liable for $400k-$500k in repairs! GOD HELP ME!!!

WOW :Q :D

LOL :D

ReiAyanami

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2002
maybe its delivered by anna kournikova herself, after all its not like she has any tennis tournaments to practice for

biffbacon

Golden Member
Feb 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Radiohead
comes with an assistant that will type for you.

hell for a million $ she better do more than just type!

she betta wash my ballz too

Cougar

Golden Member
Feb 26, 2000
Originally posted by: hjo3
Holy grail? Not even close...

Bah, are you kidding me? The keyboard at Amazon is worth WAY more than the datahand keyboard. Don't forget it can also make a fabulous roast and cure cancer....it's a winner to say the least.

Torghn

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Triumph
Who among you will dare to actually order this? I'm curious how it would exactly play out.

I ordered it, and immediatly received an email saying my credit card company declined the purchas. I guess I don't have a million$+ credit limit.

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
wonder who this pliablemoose guy is...

How did I ever live without this keyboard?, September 19, 2003
Reviewer: pliablemoose (see more about me) from Midlothian, TX United States
The switches in this board were individually machined in a spotless secret lab facility that prototypes futuristic components for B rated Sci Fi movies & series, thus the Rutger Hauer seal of approval (on the bottom) has been bestowed upon it.

The optional telekenetic module is an additional $2,000,000.00 and I have one as well.

& you thought the ALPS switches were dead & gone. Of particular interest is the color, a beautiful beige that blends in with other desktop computer components, and the L shaped enter key is sheer genius.

Spend the extra few bucks for this keyboard, you'll be the envy of your friends

Platinum Member
May 7, 2003

I tried purchasing this keyboard to see how Amazon would handle this order. I thought the automated system would block it or my credit card company would deny the transaction but I WAS WRONG. It seems American Express's system didn't catch the transaction or someone over their approved it as a cruel joke! I received a confirmation email and checked my credit card balance and to my horror the whole transaction went through smoothly. I tried calling Amazon but their customer service is closed until Monday. I have no choice but to accept the item and return for a FULL refund. My only problem is how much do I insure it for? With my luck the mail carrier will damgage it and I will be liable for $400k-$500k in repairs! GOD HELP ME!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Thraxen

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
I had to add it to my Wish List for now. I need to wait till I can scrape a few more dollar together.

jdini76

Platinum Member
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Cartman2003

LMAO!!!!!!!!

What an Idiot! The same person who actually put that rediculouse price on the item probably accepted the purchase! He's probably the persons sibling!

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
Originally posted by: jdini76
Originally posted by: Cartman2003

LMAO!!!!!!!!

What an Idiot! The same person who actually put that rediculouse price on the item probably accepted the purchase! He's probably the persons sibling!

err... you are teh stupid? the original post is facetious (evidenced by the 400-500k estimated cost in repairs).

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
isaacmacdonald:
> the original post is facetious

Whoa, you spelled "facetious" correctly. Are you sure you're allowed to be on ATOT?

jdini76:
> who actually put that rediculouse price

Ah, now there's a real ATOT'er.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Radiohead
comes with an assistant that will type for you.

hell for a million $ she better do more than just type!

Ha-ha, good one man!!

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Hehe I was able to add this to my shopping cart and proceed through check out.

Wonder if I should submit the order or not?

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Hehe I was able to add this to my shopping cart and proceed through check out.

Wonder if I should submit the order or not?
That depends on how much faith you put in your CC company to catch this little glitch before they bill you...

ZV

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
hey, I thought RossMAN was supposed to post the hot deals. Stop stealing his thunder.