Corsair C70

xXzombieXx

Mar 12, 2013
I have the corsair C70 and it has room for additional fans. I was wanting to get two more fans for it but I was wondering if I should get 120MM fan or 140MM fans.

tracerbullet

Golden Member
Feb 22, 2001
Well - what do you need 2 more fans to do for you? Do you care about noise? Are you overheating? Or do you just feel like since there's space for them, you better get something to put there?

Mind if I recommend something? Make a single thread for what you want to do, and get all your replies in a single place. Then get your parts, put them together, and enjoy it. Later on figure out how to fix your problems, if you even have any. It's great you're getting interested in all this, but seem to be asking a lot of questions that have already been answered lots of times here, and also and more importantly you're going to go crazy trying to take it all in at once.

Last edited:

tracerbullet

Golden Member
Feb 22, 2001
I really believe that you'll get more help keeping your questions together in a thread dedicated to your particular build, get it figured out and done faster, with less confusion and mistakes or concerns on your part. It should be beneficial, in my experience of doing this since building my first Pentium 166 about 15-20 years ago, and being on here asking questions and giving help for 2/3 or so of that. But - if you're the kind to just think you're getting picked on or scolded, I guess that's up to you.