corporatism increases equality of outcome compared to laissez-faire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
look at how corporatist policy has inflated the value of corporations with layers and layers of hierarchy with management taking everything and then look at how many waste-recycling jobs it has created which may be necessary for public order and equality (of property) because most people cant create useful devices or services (i.e., creativity and in smaller firms without the structure provided by giant corporations would be necessary to live a life that didnt suck in a free society).

so i just dont get how corporatism could decrease economic equality (compared to laissez-faire) given that fewer people have the independent ability to create useful devices or perform useful services while more people desire control. to illustrate my point, the roman catholic majority supported corporatism and wanted their monarch to expel the calvinist minority because the latter made all the money by working democratically and creatively which the majority was unable to do.

anyway, i dont support corporatism. but i do want your thoughts on this:)

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
You should join the military. If the drill instructor didn't beat sense into you then your platoon mates would blanket party you. Honestly a few thousand pushups would be the perfect thing for you, make your body strong and occupy your mind with something better than this faux intellectual crap.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
You should join the military. If the drill instructor didn't beat sense into you then your platoon mates would blanket party you. Honestly a few thousand pushups would be the perfect thing for you, make your body strong and occupy your mind with something better than this faux intellectual crap.
Fuck the military.:)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

hE DOESN'T BELONG In the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.