Corn circles...

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
what's the secret about it? I'm just wondering cuz I just saw a preview of the new movie from Mel Gibson.

smp

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
Corn circles eh???

Uhhh ...
nevermind, I won't mention my geometrically perfect, spiraling .. uh .. corn circles.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I think there is some scientific evidence on this topic:

Researchers at the Kellogg Institute believe corn circles are closely related to Froot Loops.

Humboldt State University (Ca) scientists report some similarities to smoke rings.

Mac Donald College has presented evidence of some connections with onion rings. :)

308nato

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
I can tell you that if I catch any little green men or Art Bell types smashing any crops on our place they are going to eat a full mag.

We don't cotton to strangers messing with the income no matter what galaxy their from.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
I can tell you that if I catch any little green men or Art Bell types smashing any crops on our place they are going to eat a full mag.

We don't cotton to strangers messing with the income no matter what galaxy their from.

Perhaps its just mine and my brothers' way of demonstrating to the world the opression we suffer at the hands of farmers like you. What did we ever do to you to warrant the yearly extermination of our kind?

....and you "people" call yourselves civilized. Corn are people too!!!!!!!!!!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Oh thank God you're here, Corn. For a minute there when I saw the thread title, Corn circles..., I thought perhaps I had died and my corpse was laying out exposed somewhere.