Copious Amounts of Flooding

ROTC1983

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2002
Well, Oahu got hit by a huge storm and the rain just keeps on pounding down. What sucks is that we now have a lake in our backyard and the water just keeps on rising. We had to move the cars out of the way to keep them safe...its nuts. The way out of the valley was also blocked by the Military Police since part of the valley wall came tumbling down. What a way to spend the evening :(

Mallow

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2001
hehe, this is the way you have to pay your dues for the rest of the sunny days ^_^

PS. I would have liked this thread more if you had said "copious amounts of flooding" :p

gentobu

Golden Member
Jul 6, 2001
The golf course in salt lake is slightly flooded too. pic The red area in the pic is where the grass normally is.

ROTC1983

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2002
Yeah, I have to get some pics...brb with them :) BTW, I changed the title to Copious Amounts of Flooding :p

Darein

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 2000
So where are the picts? I want to see some daylight ones, unlike the dark ones last time, but they were still impressive none the less.

fataIerror

Mar 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Xionide
Quick! Get flood insurance, NOW!

Unless it was lender required (in this case he should already have it) he will have a 30 day wait period till the flood insurance kicks in.

bigredguy

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2001
Originally posted by: ROTC1983
Originally posted by: bigredguy
Originally posted by: ROTC1983
Coming with the pics ;)

Flooding

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /album/ on this server.

doh!

Hmm, w3rd...let me check that out :(

Sweet it works. Is there more than one pic?

My parents live on the big island and they had to board up some of the windows because of all the rain. Hopefully i will finally make it back over there in late may. Of course i have been saying that for like 2 years now. Oh well, i'll make it over there eventually.