Lifer
Mar 27, 2009
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...1616&CatId=494

JOO-101770777_main01x_as2_mn_8521616.jpg

Rebate ends 10/19/2014.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I was tempted to try it-to see if Tiger Direct's rebates are still as horrendous as I remember from past years-but this is apparently in store only-and only one store at that (in Illinois).

I guess the Tiger hasn't changed it's stripes.

qliveur

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2007
It's back.

And Thumper, TD's rebates are now handled by 4myrebate, so they're legit.

I've been getting free/cheap as dirt fans from them all summer. I've gotten 3 of these Cooler Master 200mm fans so far and they're great. The only thing is that they're powered via molex, not a normal fan header plug, but there's ways to work around that.

Last edited:

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
I read the title and thought I was gonna get a free Assault Rifle with a case fan

:D

nice fan BTW if you have the space for it

chizow

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2001
Always a good deal on these free AR, thanks OP.

I was tempted to try it-to see if Tiger Direct's rebates are still as horrendous as I remember from past years-but this is apparently in store only-and only one store at that (in Illinois).

I guess the Tiger hasn't changed it's stripes.

TD's rebates are easily the fastest/most reliable rebates out there nowadays. I get them back in <4 weeks now, they're fantastic about it.

It's back.

And Thumper, TD's rebates are now handled by 4myrebate, so they're legit.

I've been getting free/cheap as dirt fans from them all summer. I've gotten 3 of these Cooler Master 200mm fans so far and they're great. The only thing is that they're powered via molex, not a normal fan header plug, but there's ways to work around that.

Overall the fans are really good at moving a lot of air, however, they have a tendency to develop a really annoying subtle "rattle" that once you notice it, you can't stop thinking about it. I had to RMA my first one to CM (before I started getting them free or <$4 AR) and it was kind of a PITA, they lost the one I sent and claimed they never got it, but ultimately sent one out free of charge. Now I just get them on deals like this and replace them when this happens. Only happened once more but just something to be aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.