Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, White LED Pump, FEP Tubing, Dual 120mm Air Balance MF $54.99 @ Newegg

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, White LED Pump, FEP Tubing, Dual 120mm Air Balance MF, Dual Dissipation Technology $54.99
Extra savings w/ promo code FEBPCSAVE3, limited offer

I have one of these from a few years back on my Ryzen R5 3600. Not flashy, but it gets the job done, and at a great price! (Does light up white.)

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Good find a good deal all thing considered. Sent it off to a buddy who will be building soon.
Thanx
Your welcome. I bought one of these when they first came out, and have had it on my rig. It's fairly quiet, then again, I have mining rigs in the background, and an exhaust fan, so I may not be the best judge.

For the price, though, this is my go-to liquid-cooling device selection, when it's on sale for $60 or less.

I don't know how much the promo code takes off, Newegg didn't state it in the ad, and I was too lazy to add to cart and add the promo code to check, so if someone does buy it, post how much the promo code takes off. I'm guessing $2-3 or maybe $5 if they're generous.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
I don't know how much the promo code takes off, Newegg didn't state it in the ad, and I was too lazy to add to cart and add the promo code to check, so if someone does buy it, post how much the promo code takes off. I'm guessing $2-3 or maybe $5 if they're generous.
I didn't even need to log in. Details from the cart.
FEBPCSAVE3
$3.00 off w/ up to 5 items per order
Expires 2/22/2021 23:59 PST
How would this compare to a big air cooler like the Termaright Macho Rev. B sitting on a 10700K with zero or little OC? I'm more curious than anything since good large air coolers were always close to cheap AIO's in the past.

Feb 4, 2009
I didn't even need to log in. Details from the cart.

How would this compare to a big air cooler like the Termaright Macho Rev. B sitting on a 10700K with zero or little OC? I'm more curious than anything since good large air coolers were always close to cheap AIO's in the past.

per 2019 when I was shopping, these cool similar to a big air cooler. Sometimes a little better, sometimes a little worse. Main benefits of this are the nerd cred and it is lighter on the motherboard, plus it cools well.
Benefit of big air coolers are cheaper or more quiet but not both, long life with a low failure rate.
Personally I get a little freaked out about a large air cooler breaking my motherboard, I’m sort of careless moving stuff around.

Reactions: balloonshark