cool/sad story re: obama

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: JS80
Originally posted by: eddiebravo
if he had posted an image of the letter, you would still be calling it a fake...even if he had the skin flakes on the letter dna tested and they came back as a match for obama you would be claiming its a fake. doubt it if you want, i dont really care.

honestly i don't give a rats ass, nor am i doubting it happened. i am just surprised and pointing out that no one is calling shens on it and accepting it as proof.

The letter wasn't sent to the guy who posted that thread, it was sent to his sister. I doubt she would want him posting such a private thing on the internet where so many crazy people could see it. There would probably be some heartless bastards who would try to turn his words against him. I'm not sure what is mentally wrong with people like that...that just seem to be sick. It would be almost as bad as someone thread crapping in a touching thread about an innocent 5 year old girl who died and the president-elect who took time out of his busy schedule to off some comfort to her parents.

Kanalua

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
Originally posted by: 5150Joker
I wonder if GWB with all his Christian "compassion" would've done the same? Doubt it.

Really? You want to turn this into a b-b-b-b-but Bush story?

I'm not a Obama fan and I appreciate his thoughtfullness.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: 5150Joker
I wonder if GWB with all his Christian "compassion" would've done the same? Doubt it.

I dislike GWB but there's no need to make this political by trashing him.

:thumbsup: to Obama for going to this length and
rose.gif
for the loss of a child.