NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: dighn
hey it's like that mystery of space an dtime game

i am shut up

Well, the English is HORRIBLE, but it's got me stuck already. I can't get out of the room. I do, however, have three keys, an empty CD case, a ring, a cassette, and a "box of mystery" that the ring fits into (ring fits into one of the eyes on the box). I have no idea what else to do... nothing else interacts...

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: MAME
ok, how the f do you get the 3rd key and the cassette and the box?

Look under the pillow on the bed (figured out how to turn around yet?). Open the window shades and pick up the key (or is that the ring?) from the sill. Look under the dresser for something else. Use the gold/silver keys to unlock the bottom drawers and get the stuff. Use the power cable to power on the cdplayer to open the tray to get a door key. However, that key fits in the lock but the door knob still doesn't turn... :confused: That's where I'm stuck.

Occifer

Golden Member
Mar 27, 2002
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
Originally posted by: dighn
hey it's like that mystery of space an dtime game

i am shut up

Well, the English is HORRIBLE, but it's got me stuck already. I can't get out of the room. I do, however, have three keys, an empty CD case, a ring, a cassette, and a "box of mystery" that the ring fits into (ring fits into one of the eyes on the box). I have no idea what else to do... nothing else interacts...

same here

darkeneddays

Jan 10, 2002
Stuck too. Even went to the URL on the paper. Just a yellow page that says Takagism since 1994. Oh well, at least the english translation was funny.

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
jesus, I can't see these small thing. look under dresser, look behind bed, look on window sill. Ok, now one more thing needed to get the box open!

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
I'm thinking the next thing has to do with the cd player...it's the only thing you can mess with