Cool Enough to Buy?

Virgorising

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2013
I am trying to move this to the right forum, cause I messed up!!!!

:oops:

OMG! I put this in the wrong forum!!!!!!!! So sorry! Not sure what I should do, I will try to undo it and re do it in Software.
__________________________________________________ _

I got tired of my systray clock and my calendar, so I delved and found what I think I luv and is way cool; many skins, entirely configurable. Not sure if it's cool enough to buy. Opinions?

Tho, cool.....is the in the eye of the beholder, I guess: i.e., to me, koalas are beyond cool.

Anyone have anything cooler? Maybe, cooler and free? I want both cool and must have an expandable calendar.

Below is with calendar expanded.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1360x766.
2e5qmip.png

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1053x766.
1073ozp.jpg

Marcel Proust

Last edited:

Virgorising

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2013
Sigh. Is this new systray thingy so uncool/lame, nobody wants to even say?:|

Or is it the skin I chose? Clock is big, but I like the color.

Again, anyone have cooler? Better? Freer?

Last edited:

Virgorising

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2013

K, I luv free, thank U. So, I got it, but I have no clue wut it is or how it works. But I will delve now. I just want a not boring systray clock with expandable calendar.

m7esdi.jpg

K.....this free thingy is mainly about skinning. It's interesting. But, I think I don't need it. Now, were it an infinitely skinnable systray clock with expandable calendar....that would be amazing.

But, thank U. It seems everyone finds my new trial toy nauseating. I think it's COOL.

Last edited:

Virgorising

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2013
K.....I got it. It is now mine. Cause I luv it. It has THIRTY FIVE SKINS. I counted them.

If you guys with yr overclocked 4770K exhausted chips and two GPUs each with 4 fans and the watercooling and like that...... think it's not cool, that's jus fine.():)

I just see they do have some freewares. Stuff like animated cockroaches and flies on yr desktop, stuff when U get it, you can't imagine how you ever lived without it. OMG, LOL:rolleyes:

Truth is I'd rather have animated flies than lame TILES.:whiste:

http://drive-software.com/

But, their systray clock, ROCKS.:biggrin:

Last edited:

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
IDK I guess it looks ok. If you like the Conky look it seems to fit the bill. I prefer a cleaner look though.

Virgorising

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2013
IDK I guess it looks ok. If you like the Conky look it seems to fit the bill. I prefer a cleaner look though.

If Conky is clunky, I get it. I could have chosen any of the other 34 skins, many are fine and subtle and clean......but I felt I needed some clunky.

Thanks for weighing in!:biggrin: