Cool black ring in Sky over San Antonio.

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
Whoa, that's cool! If it was an explosion, though, what exploded that would create a plume and ring of smoke? :confused:

vetteguy

Diamond Member
Sep 12, 2001
Nothing like a weird weather phenomena captured with a crappy digital camera. Where was the updated headline that reads: "Weather officials later discovered that the halo effect was in fact caused by an unusual 'MSPAINT.exe' computer virus when the owner attempted to circle what he believed to be a UFO in the distance."

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
What if it's just a single rain drop on the lens of the camera? It certainly looks like it could be to me. Maybe I'm not looking close enough though.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Rogue
What if it's just a single rain drop on the lens of the camera? It certainly looks like it could be to me. Maybe I'm not looking close enough though.

Yes, I'm sure a raindrop on a camera lens caused people all over San Antonio to see a ring in the sky..

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
Originally posted by: Rogue

Yes, I'm sure a raindrop on a camera lens caused people all over San Antonio to see a ring in the sky..

Yeah, and a raindrop on the camera lens caused the phtographer to go get his camera out of the house, where it was being rained on, and take a picture of nothing in the sky.