-=*CONTEST!*=- Warcrow's City of Villans Giveaway!

warcrow

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
CONTEST TIME!
What's up you monkeys!

Ok, here is the deal. I received several copies of City of Villains and have decided to just give 3 copies away to some of my fellow geeks on AT. For more details on the loot, please go here

Contest Rules (PLEASE READ THEM!)
[*] You must have atleast 100 posts.
[*] You must have been an AT forum member for atleast 1 month.
[*] You may make only ONE post in this thread until the contest is over.
[*] Again, you will be disqualified if you post more than once in this thread (before contest ends).
[*] You may NOT edit your post at all. If you do, you will be disqualified.
[*] I would appreciate it if the winners could throw a few bucks my way for shipping costs via Paypal (not mandatory).
[*] If you live outside of the USA, then you will pay for 100% of the shipping costs.
[*] Only one copy per user and resident.
[*] I reserve the right to change any of these rules however I please, at any time.
[*] I reserve the right to exclude anyone I wish from the contest.
[*] Reread these rules to make sure they're understood.
[*] The contest will end, at my descretion, some time Sunday (1/8). The winner will be announced either Sunday or Monday.

THE CONTEST!
I will be giving away 3 copies of City of Villains to 3 lucky ATers. What I want you to do is pick one number inbetween 1 and 1000. The three ATers that're closest to my chosen number will win a copy!

=========================================================

UPDATE! 01/17/06

Ouch.

Last Tuesday morning I woke up in extreme pain. More pain than I've been in years. My back was hurting so bad no matter what I did -no matter what position. I went to an orthopedic doctor and had my back examined. X-rays were taken and everything looked fine (although he could see one of my back muscles spasiming). I had an MRI done yesterday (50 mins of lying inside a gigantic humming machine, 1/2 nekkid in a robe, listen to classical music, and earpluged.....itmade me fall asleep.

Anyways, we dont know what the problem is but I'm up and about now...walking around with minimum pain present.....and everything seems to be getting better.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words! In hindsight I should have been more detailed in my announcement for I think I made it sound like someone was dying, heh.

Anyways, tonight I will tally up the numbers and post the winners. Thanks for your patience guys.

=========================================================

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

The magic number was 665. So, congratulations to the following people:

Marlin1975 with 666
BigPoppa with 667
alphaz with 668

If you're one of the winners, please send me a PM with you're mailing address. You have one week (today is 01/18/06) to do so. If one of the winners doesnt respond to me by 01/25 at 11:59PM, I will choose the next closest number.

Thanks for playing guys, and once again, I appologize for the delay in the annoucement.