Conservatives concoct another sexual assault hoax this time targeting Buttigieg. Fail miserably

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
And just when I thought this couldn't get any worse for Wohl and Burkman... they go ahead and give me this.

D55h163WsAEkczr.jpg

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
And just when I thought this couldn't get any worse for Wohl and Burkman... they go ahead and give me this.

D55h163WsAEkczr.jpg

Lol...This Jacob Wohl is the Mozart of dumb...

You really have to marvel at how bad he is at this. I guess this is what happens when you grow up in a right-wing news bubble and think that all you have to do is make an accusation and everyone will automatically believe you.

He IS getting people on a random message board to talk about him, so there's that. Although it's in the same sense that we'd be talking about him if he went onstage and repeatedly hit himself in the balls with a hammer. Given the way their last press conference went, I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of this happening.

Jan 25, 2011
Lol...This Jacob Wohl is the Mozart of dumb...

You really have to marvel at how bad he is at this. I guess this is what happens when you grow up in a right-wing news bubble and think that all you have to do is make an accusation and everyone will automatically believe you.

He IS getting people on a random message board to talk about him, so there's that. Although it's in the same sense that we'd be talking about him if he went onstage and repeatedly hit himself in the balls with a hammer. Given the way their last press conference went, I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of this happening.
Oh it gets better. Apparently he posted something about how hundreds of leftist were going to be protesting this press conferences so they were hiring security and everything to protect themselves. They even linked to an organization site. the email on that side... you guessed it. It was one used by Wohl before on another scam. When confronted they changed the site and took it down while denying it all.

https://www.mediaite.com/weird/anti-jacob-wohl-protest-tied-to-jacob-wohls-email-address/

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Had to post this from Nov. of last year:

Fly Unzipped, Jack Burkman and Jacob Wohl Make Laughable Smear Claims Against Mueller

The "capable of dressing themselves" part, at least, is still very much a work in progress: And a level of delusional thinking that borders on the monumental:

On Wednesday, Burkman demanded that Democratic presidential candidates visit his Arlington home to submit to a background check and rigorous vetting interview. In exchange for the vetting, Burkman offered to give candidates the “Wohl-Burkman Seal of Approval.” If candidates didn’t submit to the vetting, Burkman claimed, voter confidence in elections would be “completely destroyed.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jacob-...el-frappuccino

At some point the authorities are going to have to have mercy on these characters and institute involuntary commitment proceedings