Conservatives concoct another sexual assault hoax this time targeting Buttigieg. Fail miserably

Jan 25, 2011
And yes you might have guess it but it’s the usual suspects Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman. These two have to be the most incompetent fraudsters out there. You might remember these two from their failed attempt to smear Mueller back in the late fall. At least this time Burkman didn’t stand in front of a room for an hour with his fly down so that’s an improvement.

Original story.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaking-media-darling-buttigieg-accused-of-sexual-assault/

And the inevitable collapse. Chosen for its perfect headline.

https://splinternews.com/worlds-biggest-moron-appears-to-have-done-it-again-1834400616

It’s almost like making fake allegations of assault against a high profile person is doomed to failure and quick disproval.

Last edited:

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Ha ha ha ha.
Jacob Wohl. The headline for your link is correct:
"World's Biggest Moron Appears to Have Done It Again
"

Look at the this.
Jacob Wohl, the far-right shithead whose odiousness is only matched by his stupidity and incompetence, appears to have been
caught in yet another botched attempt to smear someone. His latest target? Pete Buttigieg.

That sentence reads like jacob wohl's resume.
Which actually is perfect, for someone wanting to work in this administration's
White House. (stupidity and incompetence)

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I expect many more of these and the dumb fucks to fall for it.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Jacob Wohl should be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible for his smears.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Just one of the many spigots of the Firehose of Falsehood that's going to be flooding this country. The preferred propaganda method of right-wing authoritarians.

The people trying to destroy your country will use all the methods at their disposal.

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Another day, another scandal...

i won't be surprised if Donnie manages to steal the election in some way. He is surrounded by thieves, knaves, and grifters.

"Wohl's father, attorney David Wohl, says that as a Trump surrogate he was on calls with the 2016 presidential candidate daily. "

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Meh, another day in Trumplandia .. and the world shrugs .. cause nothing matters anymore ..

Feb 4, 2009
Another day, another scandal...

i won't be surprised if Donnie manages to steal the election in some way. He is surrounded by thieves, knaves, and grifters.

"Wohl's father, attorney David Wohl, says that as a Trump surrogate he was on calls with the 2016 presidential candidate daily. "

He will have an EC win and be buried in the popular vote.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
It's fortunate he's so bad at this. But it's a bit like the 'fake reviews' on Amazon that don't bother me because they are so obviously fake - makes me wonder about what will happen if they get better at it.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It's fortunate he's so bad at this. But it's a bit like the 'fake reviews' on Amazon that don't bother me because they are so obviously fake - makes me wonder about what will happen if they get better at it.

Maybe they can influence other countries elections.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Who the fuck is funding Wohl and Burkman? Are they paying for all this stupidity themselves? I'm sure the same folks who provided O'Keefe with funding are probably helping out, either because they believe this shit themselves or because they're hoping that, eventually, something will stick and the target will dissolve like ACORN did.

Feb 4, 2009
Who the fuck is funding Wohl and Burkman? Are they paying for all this stupidity themselves? I'm sure the same folks who provided O'Keefe with funding are probably helping out, either because they believe this shit themselves or because they're hoping that, eventually, something will stick and the target will dissolve like ACORN did.

I think from another thread regarding this dumb-dumb he inherited a good chunk of money. His shenanigans appear to be modest cost set ups. I’m guessing most of the money is his.
Not saying there isn’t a dark money fund that gives him some money.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
This may be shocking to some of you, but his dad is just as big of a shithead. Look up his Twitter and you'll see the apple didn't fall far from the tree at all.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000

I think he made some money off hedge fund managing.
Though, and this part is just shocking, it may have not all been on the up-and-up

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jacob-wohl-teenage-hedge-fund-202540921.html

Jacob Wohl, the 19-year-old “Wohl Of Wall Street” hedge fund manager, faces a pending action by the Arizona Securities Commission that accuses Wohl’s companies of violating the state’s securities laws.

The commission cites a number instances of alleged fraudulent activities by Wohl and his companies Wohl Capital Investment Group (WCIG), Nex Capital Management, LLC (NEX) and Montgomery Assets, Inc. (MAI) in the September 27, 2016, order. A hearing is scheduled for August 7, 2017, at the regulatory agency’s Phoenix office.

In response to the action from the Arizona Commission, Wohl told Benzinga in an emailed statement, "All of the allegations made by the Arizona Corporation Commission are based on false statements made by the disgruntled former investor to the commission, and are not supported by any of the documentary evidence in the case. The investor was a well heeled, accredited investor, and was provided with and signed all of the necessary risk disclosures."