Conservative movers and shakers are done with Palin

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
In my life I have learned many painful lessons regarding the imbecilic assumptions I was inculcated with since childhood and to which I added to out of ego needs. I have learned to see that I never have enough humility. I was raised in a culture that is filled with a massive amount of bigotry. I have had to eat the fact that everything I hate I hate because it reminds me of me. I have been called stupid and there's tons of evidence for that fact. The result is intellectual arrogance. I want sex and this has made me contemptuous of women. Give me a stupid good looking woman and I can go crazy. I have also seen that we are all the same.

I love Sara Palin for what she teaches me about myself, that the person who should never be judgmental is me. When I grow up I hope to be able to see people for what they are and accept them as such. But as long as I'm filled with as many faults as I am, I will continue to criticize others out of self deception.

zephyrprime

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
How can people not see that she is merely an attention whoring textbook narcissist?

I have zero respect for the people of alaska for ever electing this flake.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
I'm just rattling shira's cage. He had a multi-post meltdown in another thread that centered around a thread title. I was just giving him a little taste showing what it's like to be on the other end of it. I'm done.

Just for the sake of information, in the thread he went off the deep end in, that thread title was the title of the article the OP centered his post around. In this case, it's one shira made up.

You mean the thread title that used "conference discussing climate change" in place of "World Economic Forum" (where climate change was an afterthought)?

Since when is embarrassing right-wing trolls by revealing their lies a "multi-post meltdown?" (Or is that just another right-wing lie?)