Congress's bi-partisan USPS overhaul law

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
You can't even comprehend that Bank Branch Managers have to follow corporate guidelines set out by the CEO of the bank, or those of the board of directors.

Im guessing you bank at some place where your money is not deposited on time so you call the Bank President, not customer service. So dumb.

And since you want to hurl insults, here is one back at you, idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Honestly I'm glad to see the post office and the IRS finally get the funding to do their jobs. The fact that no one is talking more about funding the IRS is really stunning to me given how big a deal it is. These are major wins for Biden and they really should be putting them on every billboard, tv ad, newspaper they can. "We're coming after the billionaires so that your schoolkids can finally get the textbooks they need" or something like that
LOL. IRS going after billionaires? They will be going after the middle class because they have just enough money to take but not enough to fight back.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
He was the only person who got the mail delivered on time. The worthless liberals and the stupid postal union have always tried to make it as hard as possible to get the job done.
Despite the hatred from the left, he is actually trying to fix the postal system. Sorry DeJoy didn't go full speed ahead on electric trucks and helping to make China richer. The Progressheviks won't stop until everyone cowers before their church.

• Haha

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Haha right after he gets done complaining to the DMV.

He should come to DFW. Our DMV system is fairly well regarded ever since they switched to the appointment system. It takes about 90 days to get one, and then you wait 3 hours to be called. Prior to that, you could not even get in even if you took a week off from work because so many people have moved here.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Despite the hatred from the left, he is actually trying to fix the postal system. Sorry DeJoy didn't go full speed ahead on electric trucks and helping to make China richer. The Progressheviks won't stop until everyone cowers before their church.

Amen bro. And Lord knows that place needs fixin'

:)

• Haha

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
He should come to DFW. Our DMV system is fairly well regarded ever since they switched to the appointment system. It takes about 90 days to get one, and then you wait 3 hours to be called. Prior to that, you could not even get in even if you took a week off from work because so many people have moved here.

lol, great success.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Why do you choose to be this way

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Im guessing you bank at some place where your money is not deposited on time so you call the Bank President, not customer service. So dumb.

And since you want to hurl insults, here is one back at you, idiot.

The only idiot in the room is you, and you keep confirming that with every response. We are not talking about delays caused by an internal issue at a bank branch, be a computer glitch or it's employees. We are talking about nation wide changes to procedures, standards, and policies that are the direct cause of the delays, put in place by DeJoy. Every post master is required to follow those procedures, standards, and polices, they don't have a choice.

Maybe you are in the habit of calling customer service to bitch at innocent people who's hands are tied, and have no authority in changing the procedures, standards, and policies that are causing the delays. Maybe you need to them to make you feel better by telling you they are sorry, even though nothing will change because it's out of their control, just so you can feel like you accomplished something, even though it's just a feeling and nothing will change because they are not at fault.. Well, I'm not that way, I don't go after innocent people.. I go straight to the source of the problem, which is DeJoy.

Edit (I ran out of time earlier): No amount of your pussy footing and futal attempts to ignore the basic fact that DeJoy is responsible and at fault, nor your futal attempts to blame those under him will change the truth that he is the problem, and his policies are the reason behind the delays.

Now you have a choice, you can either chose to continue to be an ignorant, stupid idiot, or you can chose not to... Which is it going to be?

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
What's the biometric spying? The scanners they have now track their movements and might even have the ability for messaging. At least I haven't seen them carrying bottles around for bathroom breaks - yet. I did hear an employee get scolded by his boss for getting done 10 minutes late last winter when we had freezing rain off and on.

Signing over your face for one...

The sheer level of computer led micro managing on drivers is pretty crazy, hats off to Amazon people and contractors who can tolerate it. I know some oversight is needed, but Amazon seems to crank it to 11. Glad to hear the piss bottle tradition may be dying out, I haven't heard of it much since 2020. To attribute that to a change in working conditions or Amazon's aggressive anti-union PR team, that I don't know.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
People, people! Everyone settle down about DeJoy!

It's not as if FelixDeIdiot and brandonbullshitter love DeJoy so very much because he was put in place by the big orange clown. Or because he's doing a good job.

No no no. He isn't, and they know it.

It's because lib-ruhls and "progressheviks" just hate him so much! He's our man! Just like Trump. Trigger da libs, and they'll love him for life.

And this is a prime example of the retardation that has taken hold in our country with 10s of millions of idiots just like them (and worse).
LOL. IRS going after billionaires? They will be going after the middle class because they have just enough money to take but not enough to fight back.
That might be the only honestly correct post you've had in...well, years. And then you had to go follow it up with some more clownshoe fuckery immediately afterwards:
Hopeless. :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: hal2kilo

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Honestly I'm glad to see the post office and the IRS finally get the funding to do their jobs. The fact that no one is talking more about funding the IRS is really stunning to me given how big a deal it is. These are major wins for Biden and they really should be putting them on every billboard, tv ad, newspaper they can. "We're coming after the billionaires so that your schoolkids can finally get the textbooks they need" or something like that
You don't see the Republican adds then. Tiffany Smiley who's running against WA Sen. Patty Murry says it's class warfare and they are going after people making less than 75000 a year. What? you don't believe her. Lies you say? What else have they got.