Congratulations to TeAm Member "JWMiddleton"

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Later today or tomorrow, John will also pass the 1,000,000 Rosetta Milestone! :wine:

Let's all raise a glass to one of our all time great TeAm Mates. :D

John, you have been a hero to me since I joined TeAm AnandTech. It is guys like you that make me so happy to be associated with this group. May you crunch on forever! :)

SirUlli

Jan 13, 2003
Congratulations!

from an outstanding Member

He do his work very well, and that over years

@JW

hope we find us in ten Years again...

Greetings from Germany
sir Ulli

mk

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2000
Congratulations on the big milestone, M&M! :beer::):beer:

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
OOPS...I just saw this. :eek: I stopped all machines a few days before I hit the big milestone and slowly crept up to it. Wanted to see how close I could get.

Greg said that I inspired him, well he sure took the ball and ran with it! :)

It is great to be on such a fantastic TeAm!

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Awesome dedication

Congrats John

:beer::cool::beer:

A McOwen sighting! Have not heard from you in a long while. Was thinking of you yesterday when I came accross your box of games. You want me to send them to you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the beers!

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: JWMiddleton
Awesome dedication

Congrats John

A McOwen sighting! Have not heard from you in a long while. Was thinking of you yesterday when I came accross your box of games. You want me to send them to you?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gosh, I forgot about that box. I might be able to pick them up in person.

May get layed off from job end of this week and debi wants me to look for work in Chatanooga area since her daughter lives close to there.

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
Awesome dedication

Congrats John

May get layed off from job end of this week and debi wants me to look for work in Chatanooga area since her daughter lives close to there.

Keep me posted. Sorry about the job issue. I've heard ATT is hiring contractors for the new push of fiber to the neighborhood. But, I'd rather be in Chattanooga!

Later,

John

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Awesome dedication

Congrats John

Keep me posted. Sorry about the job issue. I've heard ATT is hiring contractors for the new push of fiber to the neighborhood. But, I'd rather be in Chattanooga!

Later, John

It's Friday so got the news today. Where is att hiring?