Congratulations, Hizballah...

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Does Israel have advanced ballistic capabilities and does what goes around come around?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Lets see if I can quite get my arms around this, a Hezbollah that has not really fired a single missile at Israel since 2005 has now augmented its stockpiles.

Why is it that I trust a Hezbollah that has minor WMD and does not use it against its neighbors more than an Israeli bat shit crazy government that has much much better WMD and uses it on its neighbors while engaging in international war crimes?

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Lets see if I can quite get my arms around this, a Hezbollah that has not really fired a single missile at Israel since 2005 has now augmented its stockpiles.

Why is it that I trust a Hezbollah that has minor WMD and does not use it against its neighbors more than an Israeli bat shit crazy government that has much much better WMD and uses it on its neighbors while engaging in international war crimes?

Your village called. Their idiot is missing.

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Why is Israel allowed to have it and Hezbullah isn't? Who's going to stop them from getting it? If the answer is Israel, then go ahead and stop them. As long as American soldiers don't die, I couldn't care less.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
The new Israeli version of a fair fight, have total military superiority, keep stealing more disputed land, and pee their pants in righteous indignation if any neighbor has any defensive arms to check the behavior of Israel.

Gee I wish I had the same situation in the USA, but alas, I have lived my entire life under the threat of a Russian Nuclear strike that could destroy the USA at least 1.5 times over.
At the same time, the USA could destroy all of Russia at least twice over. Somehow I am still alive because MAD has kept both sides rational and now we are getting more rational.

Why should my tax payer bucks go to Israel so they can act in a bat shit crazy pack of thieves manner, with no checks on their behavior?

And when the US arm Israel to the teeth policy perpetuates tensions and delays a just mid-east peace, its longs ago became counter productive.

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Islamic extremists are not rational and are not afraid to die.

The other guy is always the monster, never the monster you create out of the monster you feel and do not know you feel yourself to be.

The mentally ill, the terrified as children, these are they who grow up traumatized at what the other will do.

Every damaged child grows up a paranoid monster with a lust to inflict on others the pain he was made to feel.

Everything we strive to destroy with one hand we create with the other.

Israel cooks in its own stew. The only hope I can see for the Jews that live there now is to leave. Their bed has been made and the chickens are coming home to roost. The way of hate is the way of death, death by suicide.

They will die or they will become the folk who push the Germans on the pages of history with their 6 million deat. The Jews will get to be those beloved folk who killed a billion Muslims.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Israeli extremists are not rational and not afraid to die. But clearly advantage Israel, they got the better machines and WMD, and all Palestinians have is rocks, bottles, and suicide bombers.

But if we examine Israeli military capacity, they may have the fuel to reach Iran, but not enough fuel to fly back. There is no shortage of Israeli suicide bomber pilots volunteers to bomb Iran and your point was what?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Israeli extremists are not rational and not afraid to die. But clearly advantage Israel, they got the better machines and WMD, and all Palestinians have is rocks, bottles, and suicide bombers.

But if we examine Israeli military capacity, they may have the fuel to reach Iran, but not enough fuel to fly back. There is no shortage of Israeli suicide bomber pilots volunteers to bomb Iran and your point was what?

At the end of the day it takes a little more courage of conviction to be a suicide bomber, to know you will die, maybe some would do it on a my country right or wrong basis, but I draw the line on my country is wrong basis.

Last edited:

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Woot.. Lemon Head loves his Israel threads.. I knew as soon as I seen this one he would be here spouting off!! I was right. I might simply support Israel because it pisses him off.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
One is a country and the other is a terrorist organization
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a brilliant point Nick, England was a country and our founding fathers in the USA were terrorists.

Shall we join you in recanting American independence as you surrender to our former British overlords. Let me know when you formally recant, for I for one want to attend your official surrender ceremony. Maybe the British embassy in Washington maybe a fitting place, as the rest of the American people join you in recanting the errors of our ways.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a brilliant point Nick, England was a country and our founding fathers in the USA were terrorists.

Shall we join you in recanting American independence as you surrender to our former British overlords. Let me know when you formally recant, for I for one want to attend your official surrender ceremony. Maybe the British embassy in Washington maybe a fitting place, as the rest of the American people join you in recanting the errors of our ways.

We indiscriminately lobbed rockets at civilians?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Cad asked, "We indiscriminately lobbed rockets at civilians? " Well maybe not, but does Israeli war crimes in Gaza and Lebanon trip your trigger yet.?

Maybe you need to tell it to Lebanese Christian civilians who got bombed by Israel.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Cad asked, "We indiscriminately lobbed rockets at civilians? " Well maybe not, but does Israeli war crimes in Gaza and Lebanon trip your trigger yet.?

Maybe you need to tell it to Lebanese Christian civilians who got bombed by Israel.

Ah, so it's ok to lob hundreds of rockets into civilian centers because you claim the other side killed some innocent people that you used as cover when they were coming for you?

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002

Holy fuck, are you comparing our founders to Hezbollah?

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Ah, so it's ok to lob hundreds of rockets into civilian centers because you claim the other side killed some innocent people that you used as cover when they were coming for you?

Well, that excuse seems to routinely work for the IDF.

Oh wait, this is AT P&N--ALL HANDS!!! DIVERT!!! DIVERT!!!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Gotta love anonymous reports. I mean, they're the perfect excuse for the Israelis to do damned near anything, right? Pre-emptively, in self defense, of course, against a "threat" reminscent of Saddam's nuclear program...

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Holy fuck, are you comparing our founders to Hezbollah?

The US "founding fathers" are closer to Hizbullah in origin than the rag-tag band of terrorists Israel calls and glorifies as its "founding fathers."

Do you even know how Hizbullah came to be, or do you just regurgitate emotionally-loaded talking-points all day?

How about Hamas? Do you know who tacitly supported the nascent Hamas movement in order to sow discord within the Fatah Palestinian Authority government? The slaughter of Fatah men in Gaza by Hamas many here yelp and squeal about as a horrible injustice (lol, double-vision) was a well-calculated checkmate for Israel. They effectively, politically, split the remnants of Palestine into two by making Hamas-ruled Gaza the pariah and the unsympathetic "well, bitch asked for it" victim of the domestic abuser.

Some of you guys are fucking unbelievable.