Congrats to mondobyte ...

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
:music: :music: :music: Congratulations, and celebrations, tadatadaaatadaaa! :music: :music: :music:

mondo passed 1 000 000 credits in combined BOINC today. :D
That is awsome, especially considering the short time it took! :thumbsup:

A big Hooray for mondobye! :) :gift:
rose.gif

Insidious

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2001
Originally posted by: petrusbroder
:music: :music: :music: Congratulations, and celebrations, tadatadaaatadaaa! :music: :music: :music:

mondo passed 1 000 000 credits in combined BOINC today. :D
That is awsome, especially considering the short time it took! :thumbsup:

A big Hooray for mondobye! :) :gift:
rose.gif

Way to crunch Big Guy! :thumbsup:

-Sid

winr

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
Congrats!!

........................................................1,000,000................................................................

:D

:)

caferace

Golden Member
May 31, 2005
A Million. That's bigger than a breadbox, right? ;)

v. impressive. Stunning, even.

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004

I've been AWOL for a bit ...

Car is now a total loss ... this is the second sports car that has been totalled by a wife (first one by ex in '86 - 1967 Corvette Soft Top/Hard Top - definitely her fault) and now my beautiful bride with my 1994 Honda Civic del Sol VTEC - not her fault in any respect). In fact, it was parked when it was destroyed.

Big Screen TV crashed and burned ... it just isn't quite as satisfying going from 55 inches to 19 inches ...

Stepdad had Hip Retread Surgery - second time on this hip.

been busy ...

Insidious

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2001
I hope your March is better than your February Mondo.

Hang in there :beer:

-Sid

BOLt

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2004
Originally posted by: mondobyte

Car is now a total loss ... this is the second sports car that has been totalled by a wife (first one by ex in '86 - 1967 Corvette Soft Top/Hard Top - definitely her fault) and now my beautiful bride with my 1994 Honda Civic del Sol VTEC - not her fault in any respect). In fact, it was parked when it was destroyed.

Big Screen TV crashed and burned ... it just isn't quite as satisfying going from 55 inches to 19 inches ...

been busy ...

Sorry for all of the hardship. I hope you can find some consolation when you come to the DC forums and see a large thread of nothing but praise for your (and your computers') work crunching BOINC.

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: BOLt
Originally posted by: mondobyte

been busy ...

Sorry for all of the hardship. I hope you can find some consolation when you come to the DC forums and see a large thread of nothing but praise for your (and your computers') work crunching BOINC.

Nothing like coming to the DC forums after a sh!tty day, and to see a thread of people praising your BOINCing... :laugh: Hope you have a better one.

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
Definitely a surprise, consolation, and very satisfying ...

I'm hoping to make the next million a bit quicker