Congrats Sundog

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sundog

Lifer
Nov 20, 2000
Man...how did I miss this thread for so long? :confused:

Thanks everyone! :D

Here you go.....:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::p

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Whoooop-deeee-damn-dooo. Not only couldn't I care less....I also could care less, and I don't care what you say about it. Congrats ;)

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
So far I've had 3 different "elite" members tell me to go kill myself, so take comfort that they are picking the best ones to represent what elite members should be
rolleye.gif
And yet, sadly, you have failed to heed any of their suggestions.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Originally posted by: RossMAN
on becoming the newest Elite member, when did this happen?

Viper GTS will FedEx the 3 foot blonde and keys to the executive washroom to you later today.

You're not even an Elite Member :p BTW, I've seen the executive washroom and I was not impressed. The shoe shiner guy keeps trying to take a peek at my good stuff :| :|

amishhonda

Apr 18, 2003
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
We're out of three foot tall blondes, we're going to have to modify one of our 5' blondes for you.

She won't have any legs, but we'll throw in the flat skull mod for free to make up for it.

That's our latest innovation, it doubles as a end table.

Viper GTS

Eeeeeeew. What's her name, Stumpy?

I never use the legs anyway...

RIGorous1

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2002
what's the point of these meaningless ranks?

Elite? What makes someone elite over here? I mean this is a tech site, therefore if someone is elite they should be some kind of techno wizzard, however I doubt most of you elite people know little more than the names of the components inside your rig, let alone systems integration, application, or language.

Really what is the criterion here people? Old boys club?

Oh and CorporateRec is swell guy, so leave him alone. :)

Congrats on a meaningless title, however you were a great person even before it became "official" Sundog.