Conflict with the Shia? 3 US soldiers killed last night in Karbala, 1 this morning in Baghdad at least ten wounded

xochi

Jan 18, 2000

The Iraqi people need to liberated from their leaders....

wait a second,

:confused:

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: xochi
The Iraqi people need to liberated from their leaders....

wait a second,

:confused:

The problem is that a lot of people want to be the leader.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
And of course the US knows who will work best
rolleye.gif

xochi

Jan 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Cesar
Originally posted by: LilBlinbBlahIce
No leader will be good enough if he/she is not our bitch.

WTF is that suppost to mean

The only leader that will be acceptable is one that will do exactly as the US commands.

A puppet if you will.. .

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
I don't think that is neccesarily true. The Iraqi governing council has opposed os on a few issues..most notably the Turkish troop deployment issue. Now granted, we could just ignore them (remains to be seen)..but I don't think we have set any standards for fealty yet.

Cesar

Banned
Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
I don't think that is neccesarily true. The Iraqi governing council has opposed os on a few issues..most notably the Turkish troop deployment issue. Now granted, we could just ignore them (remains to be seen)..but I don't think we have set any standards for fealty yet.

yeah but you forgot about the American Veto in the Iraqi council

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Cesar
Originally posted by: tnitsuj

yeah but you forgot about the American Veto in the Iraqi council

No I didn't.

"Now granted, we could just ignore them " It's not technically a veto either...Paul Bremer is just ultimately in charge .