CONFIRMATION OF URBAN MYTH: The "ether bunny" does exist!!

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Ok, the guys should know what I'm talking about -- guy goes to the doctor complaining that he has pain from his rectum, and doctor tells him to stop having anal sex so much. Guy says that he's not gay, but it turns out that his roommate is knocking him out with ether (or something similar) and having sex with him at night.

TURNS OUT THAT THIS HAS IN FACT HAPPENED! A friend of mine is a former Air Force Security Forces member and was stationed in Turkey. It turns out that this EXACT scenario happened there, and he was part of the investigation.

Watch out who you are rooming with -- you might receive a little closer companionship than you bargained for!

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
hrm...

Now, statistically, shouldn't this happen quite often in college?

static911

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
ok one guy in turkey gets ass raped.. I think everything imaginable has happened at least one time somewhere on the planet.

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
If I ever felt a pain in my ass in the morning and I didn't eat something horrific the night before, I'd beat the hell out of my roommate (we actually have seperate rooms, 2 br apartment :) )

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Whoa!

If I ever bunk up with someone, I'll make sure they're not gay and that they're getting plenty ;)

Mustangrrl

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
So did you friend say what happened to the guy who was knocking the other one out and raping him?
~robyn

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001

<< But seriously guys, who do you think would win Bruce Lee or Coke?

Can we say...LOCKED?
>>

you haven't beaten that joke to death yet have you?

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
So did you friend say what happened to the guy who was knocking the other one out and raping him?

Well, the unfortunate victim feigned sleep, caught the guy before he could use the ether (or whatever it was), then proceeded to beat the snot out of him. He then called the cops to haul him off. My friend's estimate is that the guy is sitting in Leavenworth (convicted of rape by court martial, I believe).

I seriously thought this was an urban myth for the longest time (don't remember when I first heard about it, probably back in college), which is why I was so astonished to find out that it's actually been done.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
A friend of a friend verified it?

No. A friend, who is a fellow Air Force officer, was part of the investigation into the crime. First hand report (he took statements and saw evidence, presumably testified at trial also). No link, since the entire breadth of human knowledge is not accessible online.

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000

<<

<< But seriously guys, who do you think would win Bruce Lee or Coke?

Can we say...LOCKED?
>>

you haven't beaten that joke to death yet have you?
>>

:D

DaLeroy

Golden Member
Dec 4, 2000

<< A friend of a friend verified it?

No. A friend, who is a fellow Air Force officer, was part of the investigation into the crime. First hand report (he took statements and saw evidence, presumably testified at trial also). No link, since the entire breadth of human knowledge is not accessible online.
>>

saw evidence??? .......what kinda of evidence is there to see...male genetalia? *SHUDDER*

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000

<< A friend of a friend verified it?

No. A friend, who is a fellow Air Force officer, was part of the investigation into the crime. First hand report (he took statements and saw evidence, presumably testified at trial also).
>>

OK sorry, I thought it was a doctor friend of your friend who was investigating, must've read your post too quickly.

<< No link, since the entire breadth of human knowledge is not accessible online. >>

Too bad eh? Some day... ;)

DuffmanOhYeah

Golden Member
May 21, 2001
I thought Einstein did away with the concept of "Ether Bunny" when he suggested abandoning absolute time.

Wow, upon reviewing what I just wrote, Im way too smart for my own good. ;)

DuffmanOhYeah

Golden Member
May 21, 2001
AAAAhhhhhh, forget it. You guys don't get it do you?
Maaahhhhnnnnnnn!! This baby is wasted in the likes of you........:)

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
so this then begs the question:

If you went camping with a buddy and woke up with a sore ass, a condom and KY next to your sleeping bag would you tell anyone??