CONFESSION: I LIKE THIN GIRLS.

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ballmode

Lifer
Aug 17, 2005
Like duh...

I look at it this way, the better a girl is in shape now, the better she will be down the road. Not always the case, but its easier to look optimistic

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Estrella
Originally posted by: djheater
Originally posted by: SophalotJack
Originally posted by: Pablo
Originally posted by: SophalotJack
biased poll question.... thin != fit.

I love fit girls... if they are thin than yay some more.

But girls that just don't eat are not my style.

Its not biased, its a yes or no question. If you like thin girls better, then its yes. If you don't, its no.

there's a difference between fit and thin... a big one.

Evangeline lilly = fit AND thin.

Grey's anatomy girl = thin (and sickly).

vollyball girls = thick and fit... and uber fine. :)

^^^ thus why your poll is biased... I am not gonna vote cuz I don't like thin sickly looking girls. But I am very into fit girls like lilly and vb girls.

they're High school kids btw.....

I feel so dirty... :(

OMg, i thought i would never miss HS. I think you actually made me miss highschool, damn YOU!

That was a varsity team and they were all 18, right? ;)

UMMMMM... they look like they are in Middle School dude. <shudders>

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
Originally posted by: PoloShirt
Some girls look good with a few extra pounds. As long as it doesn't "glob." Some girls wear it nicely. Others...not so much.

true true, i personally like a LITTLE BIT of somethign to hold on to

thirdlegstump

Banned
Feb 12, 2001
I like big, really fat women with round teeth. Feels like I have more than 1 woman at a time and when they bite, it won't hurt as much.

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
I love the hypocritical tendencies of people who defend overweight women. They go on how others are being shallow for only being attracted to "thin" women, then they explain how they are attracted to girls with "big boobs" or "something to hold onto" or whatever other nonsense they think is socially acceptable and makes them an individual who isn't a mindless marketing drone. Shut the hell up. You're being just as shallow/discriminatory in your efforts to be "different" by exclaiming how you only want fatties.

It is natural to have certain attributes about women that make you attracted to someone. From personality to body type, everyone has different attributes that they like. While dating, it is no more shallow to like discriminate against someone for their looks as it is to discriminate them for their personality or work ethic.

blazerazor

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2003
Originally posted by: djheater
I used to love thin, petite short-haired, fair-skinned dark-haired darrk-eyed girls.. Seriously I dated 10 or so girls that fit that description.

The I fell totally head over heels for a tall(er), voluptious, freckled-faced, light-eyed beauty and my tastes now tend toward her type.

My wife is 38-28-38 5'7" 130-135, bit of a belly but it's mostly just CUUURRRVESS. yum.

:)

/lechery

We need PICS.

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
i love my girlfriend and wouldn't have her any other way. she is thinner than most but i love her to death and thats all that matters to me. i think she is absolutely gorgeous :)

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
There is nothing more sexy than an athletic, running girl. :)

Sadly, a lot of girls today seem to be afraid of a little sweat. I can't count the number of times I've seen otherwise good looking girls come into the gym, walk on a treadmill for 5 minutes then leave. Seen guys do it to, but the guys are usually older, and fatter.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Bateluer
There is nothing more sexy than an athletic, running girl. :)

Sadly, a lot of girls today seem to be afraid of a little sweat. I can't count the number of times I've seen otherwise good looking girls come into the gym, walk on a treadmill for 5 minutes then leave. Seen guys do it to, but the guys are usually older, and fatter.

See: Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, etc.

QFT :p

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
Originally posted by: PricklyPete
I love the hypocritical tendencies of people who defend overweight women. They go on how others are being shallow for only being attracted to "thin" women, then they explain how they are attracted to girls with "big boobs" or "something to hold onto" or whatever other nonsense they think is socially acceptable and makes them an individual who isn't a mindless marketing drone. Shut the hell up. You're being just as shallow/discriminatory in your efforts to be "different" by exclaiming how you only want fatties.

That is so damn true, I've thought the same way for a long time. IMO this is the equivalent of people who wear dark clothing just to be 'different' or 'fight the man' or what ever bullshit angsty teenager ******, thankfully that wasn't too much of an issue when I was in highschool. People tend to be extremely hypocritical sometimes.