Condoleezza Rice doesn't want to testify in public or under oath

GrGr

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2003
Why should she? Dictatorial Impunity is the name of the game for BushCo. Responsibility isn't nearly as much fun. Besides who is going to do anything about it anyway?

JackStorm

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2003
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
before the Senate Committee investigating 911 according to the radio.

Why?

Wait, did she herself say it, or did someone else claim she's going to refuse to testify?

If what you said is true, it wouldn't really surprice me.

Ldir

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2003
Best reason to vote Democratic in 2004. It is the only way we will get to the truth behind 9-11, Iraq, and the other scandals.

TapTap

Golden Member
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Ldir
Best reason to vote Democratic in 2004. It is the only way we will get to the truth behind 9-11, Iraq, and the other scandals.

LOL.
Yes, Democrats get right to nitty-gritty of allll the scandals.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

Woa, a Moonie originated Post.

Don't forget, Condi said they had no idea and no knowledge that Terrorists would use planes as missles when reports and people clearly show they were told and knew many years before.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
She'll be running your state next, Moonie.
Wanna bet?

Yup.
Actually I think she wouldn't be bad as CA's Governor but the fact that she is such a visible part of Bush's Adminstration hurts her among the Democratic Voters and the fact that she is a Black Women hurts her among many of the Conservative Republicans, especially in Central Ca. where the people are more culturally conservative.

Trust me , Ahhhhnold didn't beat Davis and Bustamante because he was a Republican, he beat them because he wasn't Bustamante or Davis. Of course him being a Rockefeller Republican (Liberal) didn't hurt

KenGr

Aug 22, 2002
Can anybody find a reference for this? I've been searching all over the web and can't find a hint of it.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I don't blame her for not wanting to testify.

Perhaps she is concerned about criminal charges if she lies, and criminal charges if she does not.

Not to worry, Bush wont cooperate anyway, and this is the most secretive administration in history. This administration has to answer to no one. They are above the rest of us.

Crazee

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2001
Don't forget, Condi said they had no idea and no knowledge that Terrorists would use planes as missles when reports and people clearly show they were told and knew many years before.

Ding Ding Ding - We have a winner folks! That is precisely why she doesn't want to testify. They had the info and ignored it.

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile," said national security adviser Condoleeza Rice on May 16, 2002.

"How is it possible we have a national security advisor coming out and saying we had no idea they could use planes as weapons when we had FBI records from 1991 stating that this is a possibility," said Kristen Breitweiser, one of four New Jersey widows who lobbied Congress and the president to appoint the commission.

The widows want to know why various government agencies didn't connect the dots before Sept. 11, such as warnings from FBI offices in Minnesota and Arizona about suspicious student pilots.

"If you were to tell me that two years after the murder of my husband that we wouldn't have one question answered, I wouldn't believe it," Breitweiser said.
link

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Crazee

Ding Ding Ding - We have a winner folks! That is precisely why she doesn't want to testify. They had the info and ignored it.

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile," said national security adviser Condoleeza Rice on May 16, 2002.

"How is it possible we have a national security advisor coming out and saying we had no idea they could use planes as weapons when we had FBI records from 1991 stating that this is a possibility," said Kristen Breitweiser, one of four New Jersey widows who lobbied Congress and the president to appoint the commission.

The widows want to know why various government agencies didn't connect the dots before Sept. 11, such as warnings from FBI offices in Minnesota and Arizona about suspicious student pilots.

"If you were to tell me that two years after the murder of my husband that we wouldn't have one question answered, I wouldn't believe it," Breitweiser said.
link
Maybe she wasn't doing her job and actually was ignorant of those threats!

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Maybe she wasn't doing her job and actually was ignorant of those threats!

Mid Level management felt that the information was so vague that they compartmentalized it. A fear factor of providing information when the whole picture is not understood can then murky the waters more.

One can only connect the dots when all the dots are visible.

Responsibilty flows from the top; failure is created at the middle.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, what's the problem with that?

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Well, if Condi's "excuse" that no one in the U.S. intel community or our very own national security advisor had ever dreamed that airplanes could be used as weapons -- then surely they've been outsmarted by the likes of Al Qaeda. We should waste no time in replacing everyone involved since there's such an obvious lack of imagination and brain power on the part of those in charge of securing our nation.

Bitdog

Dec 3, 2003
If America had no involvement with foriegn affairs, foriegners wouldn't be mad enough at us to do a 911 attack.
Well, that's the idea. So when our government does horible things to others around the world, we can expect to be
attacked. The CIA (and other governments agencies) appears to be doing the doing, they get reports of possible attacks on USA, our twin towers was previously bombed, then the CIA (USA agencies) claims surprise when we're attacked on 911.
To me that kind of thinking has a serious flaw in there somewhere.

And, are our banks doing cut throat capitolism around the world and protected by our army's ?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, what's the problem with that?

That, of course, would depend on the definition of the word "The."
No it wouldn't and of course to the stupid the 'is thingi was a halarious joke, but to a person with a brain made perfect sense.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
No it wouldn't and of course to the stupid the 'is thingi was a halarious joke, but to a person with a brain made perfect sense.

Of course it made perfect sense to you Moonie. Hell, every time Bill spoke it put you into a trance.

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001

Ive decided to start manufacturing tinfoil hat kits and sell em through the forums.

Wanna reserve a few?