computer light?

Conroy9

Jan 28, 2000
i saw a post in hot deals awhile ago about a lamp for the top of the monitor and ignored it..

now i need some sort of light that doesn't cause glare and something like that seems like it would help, and i can't find it searching
(i don't want to use my floor lamp when i just want to use my computer)

it was at staples or something, but i can't find one at staples either :)

does anybody know what i'm talking about or have a suggestion for some sort of light for the computer? :)

thanks!

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
You're referring to the Eclipse Computer Light.

I have it and it's awesome. The color temperature is very cool/white and it provides enough illumination for typing.

I highly recommend it. I want to pick up another one while they're still available--not sure if they're being made anymore.

You can get them at Think Geek. They've got some cool pics on that sight of the eclipse in action.

Hope this helps.

l2c

Edit: WHOA!!! They added a new pic. Check out the one for "Jon's Desk" on the Exlipse product page. I want that monitor setup!!!!

Here's the direct link for the lazy:

Here

Conroy9

Jan 28, 2000
thanks!

i remember why i ignored it now.. it's flourescent itself
i've always hated flourescent lights around my computer because they seemed to have more flicker

am i confused? :)

A2KLAU

Golden Member
Nov 11, 2000
Hmmm... That set up seems like soemthing out of The Matrix, r maybe it is?! Except they used LCD mons in the film. I have the saem screensaver on my other PC and its cool! I like that computer setup! Looks cool!

SKY.