Sep 25, 2001

And it's shares tumble.

yup, Everything Trump Touches Dies:

unfortunately, including the USA :(

Last edited:

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
the company lost 10% today on that news.
and has now lost more than half its value this year, adding to doubts about the merger going through.

wow.. what idiot executive thought it was a good idea to merge with Trump's Truth Social? :eek:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Repub rank and file are reliably played for suckers, the Repub leadership have chronic stomach cramps from laughing their asses off over it and their base have no clue, nor do they want to know/care to know how they keep their lords and masters in finery and opulence at their own expense.

The whole shebang is held together with wispy threads of lies, distortions and misinformation. How the party faithful can hold their heads up and declare that their ideas and beliefs regarding democracy is the superior one is flabbergasting to behold when in fact they are out to destroy our democracy in every way they can think of.

Reactions: hal2kilo

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
I tried to short DWACU when it was around $80 but the order was rejected by my broker. I forgot to contact them to find out why and correct the problem. It's probably still a good short though.

Jan 25, 2011
I tried to short DWACU when it was around $80 but the order was rejected by my broker. I forgot to contact them to find out why and correct the problem. It's probably still a good short though.
I'm guessing short availability is non existent at your broker, as it likely is everywhere.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Lol ... I read through some of the SEC documents containing the disclosures they gave investors, and they pretty much came right out and said that Donald Trump had a deep history as a con artist that scammed investors, that Donald Trump would be the final decision maker on everything, that Donald Trump might make decisions that put his interest over that of the company and that Donald Trump would be paid for content (truths) he submits on the platform.

It’s not an easy read, If you scroll down to page 58, look for the section entitled “Risks Related to our Chairman President Donald J Trump” for what I was referring to. There are pages and pages of stuff about how incompetent they will most likely be as a company.

Here's a good one:

"TMTG has entered into a license agreement with President Trump wherein neither the personal nor political conduct of President Trump, even if such conduct could negatively affect TMTG’s reputation or brand or be considered offensive, dishonest, illegal, immoral, or unethical, or otherwise harmful to TMTG’s brand or reputation, shall be considered a breach of the license agreement"

Soooo .... Trump could literally post a video of himself on "Truth" Social shooting somebody in the middle of 5th Ave. and it wouldn’t be cause to break the deal? .... What a sweet deal:rolleyes:

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

DWAC stock price is continuing a steady decline, down 17% in the last month to $12.15, getting awfully close to its cash out price of around $10.40 a share (which is what everyone gets if the company is simply dissolved).

Ruble laundering? Where have I heard that before?