Command & Conquer 3 pre-order $39.90

GMI

Jun 6, 2005
awesome! buddy and I bought our first computers just to play the first one, can't wait.

kyparrish

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2003
Anybody know if gogamer will go ahead and ship you the "pre-release" bonus box that includes the original C&C before the game launches? Or will they just ship both boxes together?

Dudewithoutapet

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2005
"Presell Bonus Content
Purchase Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars and receive a Bonus Box that contains:

Disk 1 and 2 (CDs)
Command and Conquer Gold, the complete game. The classic real-time strategy game features over 50 missions for dozens of hours of nonrepeated gameplay...You get it in the presell box FREE!"

Did you go into the site? It's like the first thing they said about C&C3. o_O hehehehe

mdetz

Mar 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Dudewithoutapet
"Presell Bonus Content
Purchase Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars and receive a Bonus Box that contains:

Disk 1 and 2 (CDs)
Command and Conquer Gold, the complete game. The classic real-time strategy game features over 50 missions for dozens of hours of nonrepeated gameplay...You get it in the presell box FREE!"

Did you go into the site? It's like the first thing they said about C&C3. o_O hehehehe

multiplayer included? I've got some old scores to settle.

GMI, first computers for C&C? whaddya, 15 years old?

kyparrish

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2003
Originally posted by: Dudewithoutapet
"Presell Bonus Content

Disk 1 and 2 (CDs)

Don't think you understood what I was asking,

I was wondering if they will ship the presell box right away when you order the game? Or are they going to hold onto it until C&C 3 releases?

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
What is Kane Edition? Also, does anyone have any idea of what the system requirements will be?

TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006
Bought my first PC for Warcraft I.....played my first C&C game on the 64....played Starcraft there too....then I got a good PC when Diablo II came out..and went and got all the good RTS'es after that addiction passed....I <3 Red Alert Series....wish this was based on that =D

Krakn3Dfx

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
I really want to pre-order this, but then I remember that I pre-ordered the CE of Tiberium Sun because of the amazing amount of hype around it...and then it was crap.

I'll wait to see some actual reviews, pretty sure this is from the same guys who did the LotR RTS, and I wasn't thrilled with that at all.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Going to wait to buy the non beta version of this game that should be available via numerous patches about a year after the game launches, combined with its two expansion packs.

That is if Electronic Arts follows past release habits.

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh
Going to wait to buy the non beta version of this game that should be available via numerous patches about a year after the game launches, combined with its two expansion packs.

That is if Electronic Arts follows past release habits.

I boycotted EA a long time ago, so no matter how much I want to play a C&C game again I can't possibly buy one... only way I'd get my hands on a copy is if a friend buys it and gets tired of it/sells it ;)

Mephistokur

Nov 29, 2001
The *only* C&C game that sucked was Renegade. Red Alert 2 was the best of the franchise overall, but Tiberian Sun is easily the most compelling storyline and my personal favorite game. Used to play on the LAN at work with a bunch of people - nothing like TS multiplayer.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Pollock
Originally posted by: DLeRium
But Tiberium SUn sucked. So did Red Alert 2. So how will this be any good?

I absolutely loved RA2! :(:brokenheart:

You never played RA1 did you?

The only saving grace of RA2 is that it had Bob from Twin Peaks in it.

Pollock

Golden Member
Jan 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh
Originally posted by: Pollock
Originally posted by: DLeRium
But Tiberium SUn sucked. So did Red Alert 2. So how will this be any good?

I absolutely loved RA2! :(:brokenheart:

You never played RA1 did you?

The only saving grace of RA2 is that it had Bob from Twin Peaks in it.

RA1 wasn't bad (given, I played it after RA2/YR).

Generals, though...yuck. And sadly, it seemed more popular than all the others combined. :(

nyker96

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
damn this game is gonna make me spend too much upgrading everything! but hey it's worth it.