Come up with a name for my buisness and get a reward...

jcovercash

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
So I am starting up a buisness along with a partner. We can't seem to come up with a good name for it.

It is a buisness for making parts currently for the 05-07 Mustang (Performance parts, and Accessories). For both N/A cars and forced induction.

So we need a name that will go good for that, but something that is broad enough that if we expand to new cars/areas we can still use the name without any problems.

POst your ideas and we will go over them and the winner gets a whopping $2.65!

fitzov

Platinum Member
Jan 3, 2004
What audience do you want to target? If you're a local shop, then I would choose a name that has a local flavor to it.

You're actually going to manufacture parts? With the startup capital you would need for that I think you could spare more than 2.65

MangoTBG

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: jcovercash
So we need a name that will go good for that, but something that is broad enough that if we expand to new cars/areas we can still use the name without any problems.

"We Sell, You Buy"

jcovercash

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: fitzov
What audience do you want to target? If you're a local shop, then I would choose a name that has a local flavor to it.

You're actually going to manufacture parts? With the startup capital you would need for that I think you could spare more than 2.65

Heh, I don't keep money in my paypal account. This is my personal account anyway..... ;) Don't worry about my finances for starting up the buisness anyhow :).

Its going to be internet based for now, out of our homes. If it takes off we may open our own performance shop locally.... But internet sales seems to be the way to go for this.

Josh

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: MangoTBG
Originally posted by: jcovercash
"We Sell, You Buy"
A better suggestion....

"Buy Here, Pay Here"

jcovercash

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Thanks to the guys with the serious responses.... don't see anything that catches my eye yet.

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Overcash & <partners name> performance parts and accessories

/edit if you don't want that long name on all of your checks and official documents, you could pick something simple like overcash & <partners name> llc then you could file for a DBA (doing business as) and your advertising name could be the above.

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
MPP - Mustan Performance Parts

Most people will rememeber acryonyms rather than names for most auto stores. Hell, people don't even know what the acronyms mean half the time

state 08

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2005
if it's web based, why not do something cliché like, e-XXXXXXX.

example: eMechanic, eParts, eAuto, eGarage.