Combat Missions: Evolution 5

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Wednesday night is here again and its an all new episode.

My favorite parts from last week:

When Potter is talking about how great he is and Ed's poor leader ship and the flash 7 Kills - Alive for Ed, and 0 Kills - Dead for Potter. :D

Feb 24, 2001
20 min, i hope we aren't losing our audience. btw you may want to put this in the thread title. there is a live chat over at
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/combatmissions/multimedia/chat.html
java client i guess. had about 10 people in there last week. they made it real hard to find originally, hopefully since the link is obvious now it'll start getting more folks. you can directly connect through irc if that's your thing.

i hope charlie wins, ed r0xerz

Feb 24, 2001
Sweet, this is way better than those other episodes. Much more realistic than those other missions. Been kinda lame up till this point, this cqb stuff works a lot better.

Feb 24, 2001
bastards! kicked ed off, he was the coolest guy on the show :(
ossie is my new favorite. damnit, ed's such a good guy in real life, pisser to see him go.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
DUDE, I FEEL SO BAD FOR CHARLIE SQUAD!~

i do admit, ed seems like a great guy and all, but as team leader he's responsible for the outcome of the team

i do think this whole voting system is BS, and they should just play all missions or wahtever with the same team and just do a blah blah team wins thing at the end, be much better than voting off

Feb 24, 2001
But voting gets rid of the turds. It's really needed in some cases. Look at Teeple, and that guy that got kicked off alpha. Both needed to be voted off, they were bringing down the team.

Charlie's my favorite team, too bad they keep getting their hiney's handed to them :(

Feb 24, 2001
the Philidelphia SWAT guy. Remember it was on the tank battle? The blondehaired guy, he was out of breath before the battle even started :) Was voted out by everyone.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
oh lol okay

i remember now, after they lost i just got up and left lol

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Where are all the Marine Force Recon guys coming from? There seems to be an inordinate amount of them for some strange reason, despite Force Recon generally not being considered 'special forces'. There are no Airborne (75th Reg.) Rangers, Green Berets, Air Force Combat Rescue, etc.

<< the Philidelphia SWAT guy. Remember it was on the tank battle? >>

Oh man, that guy was way out of shape. But, he had ZERO military background, so putting 40-50lb rutsacks on his back and marching him double-time in that heat had to be a first for him.

Feb 24, 2001
Force/Recon is pretty elite as far as the Marines go, can't think of any others really. They are considered SFOD, but so are expeditionary units...

Rangers aren't really considered elite as most guys (Delta, Green Berets) go through Ranger training anyway. IIRC Seals can go through Ranger training also. Ranger's aren't the 1337 like Delta/GB, plus those guys have done what Rangers go through. Oh well.

There are several Green Berets. Before Ed got discharged tonight, there were:

4 seals, 1 Green Beret, 1 Swat on alpha
4 Swat, 1 seal, 1 force/recon on bravo
1 Delta, 1 force/recon, 2 swat, 2 seals on bravo (i want to say the new guy who replaced ed is a seal)
1 CIA, 2 force/recon, 1 Green Beret, 1 seal, 1 swat on delta

It gets sort of odd. The swat guy on delta used to be force/recon. Lots of the swat guys used to be in the military. Baz on delta was in the marines. So it kinda overlaps somewhat.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
On paper Alpha looks like the strongest team, Bravos won the most, Charlies is f*ckup, and Delta I think has the most pontential.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Yeah Jody is still around. I don't really like him all that much. By favorites are Baz and Mell Spicer.

Anyone notice how that camp seems to only have attractive women. The bartenders, the medic, the major, WTF? :D

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
yeah, i wonder what happens off camera

pretty soon we'll have a Combat Missions: Special Ops Gone Wild

that guy aint called nutter for no reason...

i think jody's pretty cool, he died on the military training but ended up getting the most kills, i can't wait to see how he does on this misison

and notice that that nutter guy, when it comes down to it, he does a damn good freaking job? he took out both snipers ^_^

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Yeah Nutter may screw around a lot, but when the mission starts he's damn good. Delta is still my favorite team, more so now that Teeple is gone and Baz is in charge. I hope they win, it will be tough with Alpha out there.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Bravo has the worst uniforms! They're swat cop uniforms. I can't wait til the next type Bravo play Delta. Should be pretty funny. "No Military Experience!!" :D