Columbia 2-Mile 2 Pack FRS Radio FREE! After Rebate!

Silex

Golden Member
Nov 24, 2001
My god, these rebates suck. Fry's has the crappiest rebates I've ever seen and I'm sure OutPost isn't much different. I bought those same walkie talkies last Black Friday and I still havn't gotten my rebates back yet!

Boomer2

Nov 5, 2001
I bought these from CrapUSA in August; and I just now received my rebate after screaming to every BBB office remotely involved with CrapUS or TCA rebates or Columbia.

Rebate form says:
(1) You can buy from anyone.
(2) You get upto $25 back.
(3) Upto 14 weeks to get the rebate.

Smells like a scam.....

LurkingInNC

Nov 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Silex
My god, these rebates suck. Fry's has the crappiest rebates I've ever seen and I'm sure OutPost isn't much different. I bought those same walkie talkies last Black Friday and I still havn't gotten my rebates back yet!

How are the walkie talkies? Good enough to make waiting for the rebate worthwhile?

ValsalvaYourHeartOut

Apr 30, 2001
Originally posted by: LurkingInNC
Originally posted by: Silex

How are the walkie talkies? Good enough to make waiting for the rebate worthwhile?

Actually, they're not bad...just got a pair from Fry's this afternoon. The look fugly, but they don't sound too bad and have a built in LED flashlight. Plus, the LCD display has a battery life meter as well as an antenna icon. 8 FREE AAA batteries included. Pretty good for free, as long as the rebate comes back.

Valsalva

puppyfriend

Dec 30, 2001
Don't buy anything with a Fry's rebate. I've only ever been stiffed by two rebates. Both were from Fry's.

David