Collatz Conjecture servers down ...

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Collatz Conjecture servers are down since at least 4 days. I have searched for info - found none.
Has anybody heard - seen something? I am sure there are TeAm-members better @ searching than me ... :)

blckgrffn

Diamond Member
May 1, 2003
www.teamjuchems.com
Collatz Conjecture servers are down since at least 4 days. I have searched for info - found none.
Has anybody heard - seen something? I am sure there are TeAm-members better @ searching than me ... :)

Hah, I just gave up today since I couldn't find any info and switched the 4770 over MW@H :)

If someone knows what's up, I'd appreciate hearing about it too...

Sunny129

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2000
sorry guys...i don't know what's going on either. Collatz is my backup project to MW@H, so i had no idea Collatz was down in the first place b/c MW@H has been running fine lately...

blckgrffn

Diamond Member
May 1, 2003
www.teamjuchems.com
sorry guys...i don't know what's going on either. Collatz is my backup project to MW@H, so i had no idea Collatz was down in the first place b/c MW@H has been running fine lately...

Speaking of MW@H (OT here) - I am running the opencl tasks on my 4770 just fine? But GPU-Z isn't identifying OpenCL as a feature of my GPU? Weird... I only noticed due to the Seti Gauntlet and the need for OpenCL to really make AMD cards worth running...

Sunny129

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2000
Speaking of MW@H (OT here) - I am running the opencl tasks on my 4770 just fine? But GPU-Z isn't identifying OpenCL as a feature of my GPU? Weird... I only noticed due to the Seti Gauntlet and the need for OpenCL to really make AMD cards worth running...
hmm...that is weird. at least MW@H is running without a hitch.

thanks for the info...i suppose we'll get another update from the project admin when he gets back on Wednesday...

blckgrffn

Diamond Member
May 1, 2003
www.teamjuchems.com
Last edited:

nitrous9200

Mar 1, 2007
It's back up.
Server Back Online
There was a power outage at 7:51PM CST on 4/6/2012 which lasted longer than the UPS. As I was out of town for the holiday weekend, I didn't have physical access until this afternoon. Everything is back up and running although it will probably take an hour or two for everyone to upload their workunits and get new work. The grace period for returning work has been increased to 7 days so any outstanding results that are past the deadline should still get credit it completed.