Colin Powell's personal email hacked: Trump "a national disgrace"

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
385ACA9300000578-3789648-image-a-24_1473876191713.jpg

Is there anyone Colin Powell likes? Christ...

Look, I know there is a lot more shit about the Clintons in this hacked email release.... Please keep the focus on Trump. Hillary is sick for goodness sake. Leave them alone.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
hildebeast's hatred for obummer and her inability to climb even small stairs in 2015 are really the two most interesting things I've read from this particular leak so far. Gotta hand it to the hackers, they've provided us with better information and transparency than ever before!

Reactions: highland145

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
hildebeast's hatred for obummer and her inability to climb even small stairs in 2015 are really the two most interesting things I've read from this particular leak so far. Gotta hand it to the hackers, they've provided us with better information and transparency than ever before!

That reference is right after she was in the hospital for her clot. Some reference.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Duh, and water is wet. I don't mind someone mocking me, that's what keeps things interesting :)
While I am guilty of overindulging sometimes and I may once in a while hurt people feelings, I prefer to think of it as playful banter. And you are a veteran here, and you have thick enough skin so I'm sure you could handle much worse than me.

Good point. My current favorite is illary ;)
illary is a clever one.
It's a little bit playful and innocent, and, according to documented, factual, proven, known events, truthful as well.

Politics is a cesspit of deceit and despair, to take it too seriously is far too dangerous for my well being.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

You learned of this hatred how, exactly? Or is it just obvious to a blind man in these images?-

https://www.google.com/search?q=hil...3ZTPAhXFdSYKHeroBNQQ_AUICSgC&biw=1128&bih=677

If you're claiming that this stairs bullshit was revealed in the hacked emails then you can obviously link it, right?

Other than truthiness, what makes you think that Assange & hackers are telling the truth or have any integrity at all when it comes to Hillary?

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
20160913%20-%20Powell%201_0.JPG

lol no one likes her... except for 50 million dumbed down sheeple hoping no one will take away their food stamps.

fail, while Colin Powell was critical of Hillary in his e-mails, the one you just referenced was an e-mail sent TO and not BY Colin Powell.

i know a lot of people voting for Hillary and not a single one gets any government assistance. i also know quite a few Republicans who do get government assistance.

are you capable of doing anything right?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
fail, while Colin Powell was critical of Hillary in his e-mails, the one you just referenced was an e-mail sent TO and not BY Colin Powell.

i know a lot of people voting for Hillary and not a single one gets any government assistance. i also know quite a few Republicans who do get government assistance.

are you capable of doing anything right?

White people paid by the government don't count.