Colin Powell: I'm not reading this, This is bulls- - -.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
MB

The Dems got the strategy laid out. It is not time to act. It is only time to allude to things. No cement positions yet. Let the time pass. Then pounce if pouncing is the profitable thing to do... the game is to win not proove a philosophical right or wrong just win. This is where I feel I and all the rest are suckers.... they play us like a tuned piano. with feeling and grace... until joplin is requested then bank the keys... but, now piano... slow.. quiet... piano..

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
CADkindaGUY - << the Clinton stuff is to show that he used the same argument(wmd) to attack Iraq,>>

Not sure why you refuse to answer my question that I posed to you 3 times in the other thread. But no matter, the above quote will do.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Good luck with CADdy, Gaard. For him it's all about deny deny, and counter-attack

drewshin

Golden Member
Dec 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Nitemare

Ever hear of inflation and rampant unemployment. A disaster both locally and overseas. His ineptitude knew no bounds. It was not until the last 6 months of his administration that he actually did anything worthy of being called presidential, by then it was too late to salvage any reelection possibilities and as such he was defeted soundly the next election.

heh ehh all you bush lover folks have been saying for the last 6 months that a president has almost no effect on the economy, but now you take the time to say that the inflation in the 70's and unemployment was due to carter! LOL.
wow what ignorance.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Hey watch the quote action . . . it looks like I'm saying Carter was singlehandedly responsible for 70s malaise.

Thnx for the edit.:cool: