CoH and 163.11 beta

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Molondo

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2005
I am not seeing any issues. just that one phase when it was trying to restart. Now i can actually see explosions when dx10 is turned on with world in conflict. It looks nice.

HardWarrior

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Molondo
I am not seeing any issues. just that one phase when it was trying to restart. Now i can actually see explosions when dx10 is turned on with world in conflict. It looks nice.

Sweet! You should stop over at the Crysis forum and help me kick the shit out the local "I hate Vista!" crowd! :D

Molondo

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2005
Originally posted by: HardWarrior
Originally posted by: Molondo

Sweet! You should stop over at the Crysis forum and help me kick the shit out the local "I hate Vista!" crowd! :D

They will be eating their own words pretty shortly.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
I didn't read all of the article yet, but PCGamer had a couple pics with it running in DX9 and DX10 and on paper the DX10 version "looked" better.