CoD 4 wild dogs ewwww

ITPaladin

Golden Member
Dec 16, 2003
approaching the amusement park area, I put him down and he sniped one guy.
I wounded the other as he ran away. He was lying on the ground apparently on the other side of a car.

Seconds later the pack of wild dogs at the bottom of the dry pool started barking and running. At first I thought, oh crap, but they passed by us and went straight for the injured soldier, tearing him to pieces, then ran off.

Awesome details! :)

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
I hate the dogs, it's the most retarded implementation in a game I have ever seen. It's not fun, or cool, or funny, or anything, it's just retarded, and fucking annoying. I think the idiot who came up with the idea needs to keep playing a part where the dog comes up and that stupid mini game comes up where you have to twist the dogs head. It's so flocking homo erotic, they might as well have stuck a cock in your mouth while you're trying to twist the wanker's head.

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
Originally posted by: TehMac
I hate the dogs, it's the most retarded implementation in a game I have ever seen. It's not fun, or cool, or funny, or anything, it's just retarded, and fucking annoying. I think the idiot who came up with the idea needs to keep playing a part where the dog comes up and that stupid mini game comes up where you have to twist the dogs head. It's so flocking homo erotic, they might as well have stuck a cock in your mouth while you're trying to twist the wanker's head.

Umm.. WTF?

ConstipatedVigilante

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2006

Huh?

Twisting the dog's head is a little too timing-sensitive - I'm a good twitch FPS player and I can rarely snap it right. But I don't know what you're going for with the rest of it.

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002

I just shoot the bastards, but whatever floats your boat....

Kromis

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2006

LOL :laugh:

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: StinkyPinky

I just shoot the bastards, but whatever floats your boat....

I try to gun them down every time I see em, but maybe my gun is an issue, because the dog is moving a little less than the speed of light, and it's kind of hard to aim the flocking sniper rifle they give when the dog is ripping into your throat.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: ConstipatedVigilante
Huh?

Twisting the dog's head is a little too timing-sensitive - I'm a good twitch FPS player and I can rarely snap it right. But I don't know what you're going for with the rest of it.

I was on a roll in the *Possible Spoilers* Captain Price's flashback; the little bitches kept running at me, and I was just like, kthx, and snapped their necks. When Captain Macmilian or whatever his wannabe Scottish name was ordered me not to shoot the dog, "fuck that," I said, and shot the little shit. I didn't want to end up having to twist his neck.

In the end, both the dog and I got off better than the alternative.

thegimp03

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2004
The beginning of the flashback mission was pretty cool. It took me a couple tries until I could hit the dude because the wind would make that bullet move like an MLB curveball. Luckily I got rid of my pistol and picked up a machine gun to take out all the dudes, it would have been impossible to kill them all with a pistol or, god forbid, that sniper rifle at 15 feet. The end just got annoying with all the stupid dogs running around. I had to replay one part in the burned-out apartments about 4 times to get past it because the dog would come from nowhere.