cod 2>all cod game

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
COD2 multi-player is a hack fest that makes it completely unplayable. Even when it was new it was a hack fest. I do not understand why people still play it.

COD4 was good for multiplayer, as was MW2. After that its just copy machine material.

Tidekilla115

Feb 28, 2016
Every one has their opinion and mine is that WaW and black ops 1 are tied for the best. the MP's were great the campaign's were good could have been better on both and I love treyarch zombies. But cod 2 I wasnt a big fan of but cod 4 I liked and I have all cods from mw1/cod4 up.

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
But you guys are all wrong :colbert: CoD1 has the best single player and Cod1:United Offensive has the best mutiplayer of the series.

MentalIlness

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2009
Every one has their opinion and mine is that WaW and black ops 1 are tied for the best. the MP's were great the campaign's were good could have been better on both and I love treyarch zombies. But cod 2 I wasnt a big fan of but cod 4 I liked and I have all cods from mw1/cod4 up.
Same for me. I like World At War as my number one favorite. All of the rest would be tied. And I "do not" play any game MP. Nothing but a waste of time for me. I buy all my games for SP only. Always did, and always will.

TeknoBug

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2013
CoD2 was the most fun, followed closely by CoD1/United Offense with those awesome large maps and tanks... Vanilla CoD4 was very good but got better with promod.

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
Same for me. I like World At War as my number one favorite. All of the rest would be tied. And I "do not" play any game MP. Nothing but a waste of time for me. I buy all my games for SP only. Always did, and always will.

I did have a lot of fun with WaW, both the campaign and the multi. But it to ended up becoming a hack fest :/ With people glitching under ground, and flying up in the air.

For single player, CoD1 is still my favorite, forgot to mention that above. Especially the battle for Stalingrad.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
But you guys are all wrong :colbert: CoD1 has the best single player and Cod1:United Offensive has the best mutiplayer of the series.

There is still one base assault server going on United Offensive. I play there occasionally. Its great fun when the teams are stacked even. One of my favorite multiplayer games of all time. Unfortunately the game is so old that people have become excellent exploiters of the maps.