cock fighting...how do you feel?

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
If you want to torture something... do it to yourself via some sort of extreme sport of fighting sport

Evolution is designed to remove those who torture living things for fun or sport...

If they claim some sort of cultural right then that part of their culture needs detoxified

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
**even though your title is sort of commentary.. you have to add some sort of commentary to your thread or the mods will be forced to lock it due to some sort of copyright issues

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Originally posted by: dahunan
If you want to torture something... do it to yourself via some sort of extreme sport of fighting sport

Evolution is designed to remove those who torture living things for fun or sport...

If they claim some sort of cultural right then that part of their culture needs detoxified

Then you better start with all of Mexico since it is legal there and I suspect once the hispanic population reaches critical mass expect to see the ban either overturned or little to no enforcement of the law.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Then I start a new cultural right that says torturing animal torturers is acceptable?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Then I start a new cultural right that says torturing animal torturers torturers is acceptable?

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Then I start a new cultural right that says torturing animal torturers torturers is acceptable?

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
I am not a fan of watching anyone or anything beat hell out of another.

But I did have a 15 piece box of Popeye's fried chicken over the weekend.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Originally posted by: Siddhartha
I am not a fan of watching anyone or anything beat hell out of another.

But I did have a 15 piece box of Popeye's fried chicken over the weekend.

I'd very much like to see our disgraceful animal food industries greatly reformed for treating the animals more humanely.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Discraceful activity. Using animals in a way that meaningfully decreaes the quality of their life is not right and is puerile. I suppose i would not include animal drug testing in this *blush*

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
I wouldn't mind watching a Mike Tyson - Honey Badger fight. Or maybe Tyson - Black Bear. In a pit. Hell just do it in Vegas.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Hmm, You hillbilly's ever think of if you allow one type of animal abuse then your opening up Pandora's box and then the freaks that want to fight dogs will want to do so. Unlike drugs, you can't straddle the fence and say it's ok for this but not for the other. I don't care how many mexicans pour into this country we are not about to over turn laws for them.

They don't like it? Then they can run their ass back over to mexico or wherever the fuck they came from.

I wouldn't mind watching a Mike Tyson - Honey Badger fight. Or maybe Tyson - Black Bear. In a pit. Hell just do it in Vegas.

How about some good ol christains and some lions. That bring back some good memories eh?

:p

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: ericlp
Hmm, You hillbilly's ever think of if you allow one type of animal abuse then your opening up Pandora's box and then the freaks that want to fight dogs will want to do so. Unlike drugs, you can't straddle the fence and say it's ok for this but not for the other. I don't care how many mexicans pour into this country we are not about to over turn laws for them.

They don't like it? Then they can run their ass back over to mexico or wherever the fuck they came from.

How about some good ol christains and some lions. That bring back some good memories eh?

That Roman empire did last a few centuries. Maybe they were onto something?

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Genx87
Originally posted by: ericlp

That Roman empire did last a few centuries. Maybe they were onto something?

If we don't discriminate maybe we can last a little longer than the Romans.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Out of all the shit I have to worry about in a day whether some guys are fighting chickens ranks down there pretty damn low.....

Now while I dont suport the activity, I certainly wouldnt go out of my way to hunt them down and prosecute them either.

I guess I'll default to this. If it bothers Craig, I'm all for it.

yowolabi

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
I think it's wrong, but it doesn't bother me very much. I'm just as bothered by people inbreeding generations of dogs so they can parade them around and get ribbon.