Co-Worker's house got broken into again <PICS>

Kenji4861

Banned
Jan 28, 2001
My co-worker took a few days off because his house got broken into.

I really felt for him since my car's been broken into and it feels devastating/violated.

Well guess what.. today he left work because his house has broken into again.

But this time he had a webcam going/uploading pics

- Link Removed

Kenji4861

Banned
Jan 28, 2001
Last time he said he lost his notebooks... I'm guessing the same this time.. but probably newer notebooks.

WingZero94

Golden Member
Mar 20, 2002
Wow, so that is what those fuck tards look like. Just makes me want to greet him with steelshot the second he breaks the glass. What the hell is wrong with people who think they can just break into somebody's personal house and ransack the place?

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Does your coworker tip the dude at starbucks?

That might be the problem.

Kenji4861

Banned
Jan 28, 2001
Originally posted by: ChAoTiCpInOy
LOL. Burgular gots owned.

Not quite.. sadly he was smart enough to cover his face.. :(

but this does give an idea to the police on his height.. nationality..

I hope he gets caught.

abaez

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2000
Owned? He's robbed the place two times and I doubt the police would have anything to go on with just these photos minus his build and how tall he is.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
I'd take a week off and sit in the house waiting for a repeat. Pop him the leg so he couldn't run away, then shoot him in the gut, let him suffer for a few minutes then headshot.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: KK
I'd take a week off and sit in the house waiting for a repeat. Pop him the leg so he couldn't run away, then shoot him in the gut, let him suffer for a few minutes then headshot.

Go to CostCo and borrow a few empty boxes. LCD television, laptop computer, desktop computer, cell phone, ... leave them on the curb like you were throwing the boxes away after buying the goods. Wait.

venkman

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2007
Originally posted by: Safeway

Go to CostCo and borrow a few empty boxes. LCD television, laptop computer, desktop computer, cell phone, ... leave them on the curb like you were throwing the boxes away after buying the goods. Wait.

Here is a completely off the wall question. If you did as suggested above and sat and waited in the house for a week while hanging onto a shotgun. If the crooks came back and you killed them, would that be premeditated murder?

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: venkman
Originally posted by: Safeway

Here is a completely off the wall question. If you did as suggested above and sat and waited in the house for a week while hanging onto a shotgun. If the crooks came back and you killed them, would that be premeditated murder?

They don't have to know you were waiting for the burglar for a week or whatever the time frame might be.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: WingZero94
Wow, so that is what those fuck tards look like. Just makes me want to greet him with steelshot the second he breaks the glass. What the hell is wrong with people who think they can just break into somebody's personal house and ransack the place?

What do you think communism is?

funkymatt

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2005
Originally posted by: TehMac
Originally posted by: WingZero94

What do you think communism is?

:laugh: how did i get the p&n forum?

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003

Almost perfect. . . but first he needs to buy the biggest, loudest, meanest sound system he can find, with a remote to turn on How Could I Just Kill a Man the second he fires the first shot.