CNN TV: Possible Body of Missing Girl Found

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
CNN TV is reporting that police in Florida believe they have found the body of Carlie Brucia, kidnapped last Sunday.

:(

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
rose.gif
:(

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
I'd pay for the privilege of pulling the lever on that bastard!

You'd have to fight me for it.
Ha, your superior intellect will be no match for my puny weapons!!!

Leon

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 1999
Why did he kill her? Couldn't he just let her go?

Probably rape and/or murder to get rid of evidence. Unfortunately, frying this motherfvcker won't bring the girl back.

Leon

Dissipate

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2004
Originally posted by: Dari
Why did he kill her? Couldn't he just let her go?

There are sick fvcks who get off on torturing/killing kids. Its not just a matter of killing them so they don't rat them out. They actually get off on the murder. I was watching a documentary on Court TV about this guy named McCrae. He killed a kid when he was 15 years old and went to prison. He got out after some odd decades.

Not too long after he got out he killed 3 more kids before they had enough evidence to put him away for life.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
I've watched that video of him taking her and two things struck me:

1. She was at a loss how to defend herself.

2. He looked like he had done this at least a 100 times.

Parents need to do something about #1.

I wonder how many other murders he's committed? But for the video, how would they have caught him? They are having trouble finding enough physical evidence right now to convict the bastage. If the jailhouse conversation is tossed at trial the guy has a decent chance of another acquittal! So, here we have a guy who is probably a serial killer/rapist being released yet again. (They might be successful in revoking his parole, but I doubt it.) I would speculate, however, given the level of anger in Sarasota that that guy would not be out of jail AND alive for very long. You have no idea....

So, we get back to #1. This is why I'm in favor of sports for girls. Give them fast legs, strong bodies, and strong lungs and they will have some tools to fight back. Girls should not be raised to be victims.

-Robert

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
don't protect children by keeping em niave. like that girl in utah that got brainwashed... she was way too docile and trusting. here in ca one time a far younger girl fought off/escaped from a man.... a fighter.

as for her being dead... considering he was caught on camera, he probably panicked, then again he probably would have done the same anyways.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: gsaldivar
I hope they fry that fvcker..... :|

^^^ Couldn't agree more!!! ^^^

To her parents (and friends and all), my heart goes out to you all....:(:(:(

:brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart:

rose.gif